5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny warrior !
You probably get most of the tech info on Corsair's website or google already , so i just gonna say how i feel about this TKL keyboard :
- Keys are raised as shown in pics , so it's kinda wierd at first, but getting used to it.
- Ten Key Less layout so just like a laptop keyboard , quite compact and handy
- the K65 is supprisingly light for a mechanical...
Published 14 months ago by Son H. L. Nguyen

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as nice as the CM Storm I replaced with it
I bought this keyboard because of the good price but I was hoping for more. I previously used a CM Storm quickfire rapid with brown switches and it was actually less noisy than this despite red switches supposedly being quieter. I suppose you get what you pay for!
Published 2 months ago by Lar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny warrior !, 13 Sep 2013
Son H. L. Nguyen "waver" (Exeter, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Corsair CH-9000040-UK Vengeance K65 Compact Performance Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Gunmetal Grey (Accessory)
- Ten Key Less layout so just like a laptop keyboard , quite compact and handy
- the K65 is supprisingly light for a mechanical keyboard , so you can bring it around without a fuss + detachable cable
- WASD and arrow keys is grey, not black, and there is no alt to change, but not a big deal to me
- Coming from the Razer Blackwidow ( my old keyboard), the K65 makes less noise thanks to the red switch => less pissed room mates

Overall, great for gaming and casual user. It is small so can be tucked away easily if you need some space on the desk. Quality sure is a high standard for Corsair , you can feel it when touch it.

Great service from amazon and lighting fast delivery from Royal Mail. Feel free to ask me anything. I also add a pic to help u compare the size of this keyboard. Cheers !

5.0 out of 5 stars Click clickity click, 30 Nov 2013
This keyboard is very satisfying to use, for both games and typing. The keys are easy to press, but have a good feedback. I don't find myself fumbling keys like i used to.

It is a bit noisy compared with non-mechanicals and might annoy other occupants of the room, but it doesn't trouble me when i'm using it.

There's (obviously) no number pad, but for me that's an advantage, it's shorter length means I can get more comfortable with my mouse position. I like using them for number input so i'll buy a seperate one and position that in easy reach.

I love how this keyboard looks sat on my desk.

4.0 out of 5 stars sublime, 3 April 2014
No gimmicks, no lights, doesn't have a thousand keys. It's just quality quality quality. If you want top of the line kB for middle range price then look no further. Every key press will make you smile and the responsiveness in games is mind blowing.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely keyboard, 17 Feb 2014
I bought this keyboard because (oddly) when I use wasd I like to have my keyboard at a 45 degree angle and decided to change to something that wouldn't eat through too much desk space while I was in this position. I opted for Corsair's K65 purely on the basis that it marries with the rest of my PC architecture so I didn't do too much shopping around.

The keyboard itself is robustly built and of a stylish and minimalist design though it may be a tad dull to look at if you are a fan of having multicolored flashing neon lights in your setup. Some people have mentioned the absence of a back lit keys being a bit of a letdown. This isn't such as issue for myself however it is worth noting that the markings on the keys themselves aren't very sharp and look a bit furry around the edges. Again, I didn't buy this to look at it but it does make it appear slightly cheap.

In terms of functionality, the keyboard is very responsive and the keys are nicely weighted for both gaming and typing. The keys will press and depress as fast as you can tap them so users should notice a marked improvement in gaming over stock keyboards while this is as good to use as anything else in the same price range I've played with.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a real nice mechanical keyboard, 23 July 2014
My first Mechanical Keyboard, NEVER GOING BACK TO MEMBRANE!

This is a real nice mechanical keyboard, quite solid, got a good weight to it too :)
The picture was of the American layout but I was hoping for a UK layout and lucky enough I got a received a UK layout :D
I only use 10-key-less keyboards 'cos 10-key-less is the best layout for a keyboard all keyboards should be like that, it's often hard to find mechanical 10-key-less keyboards, and this keyboard was just right :)

Only 2 cons I can think of:
1. no-matter what BIOS setting I set it to, the Caps-Lock and Scroll Lock lights do not work :/ doesn't really impede the functionality though, I use a special script to disable Caps Lock and Scroll Lock anyway 'cos I find those keys useless and annoying if anything.
2. the brushed metal finish looks cool, but all those grainy grooves attract sticky dirt/food/crumbs like a mo-fo., hard to wipe off.

Is it worth the £65 price?, f*** yeah it's worth it!, go buy it! ..NOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars Corsair Vengeance K65 Compact UK Layout, 5 Oct 2013
I've just started getting into pc gaming and wanted a compact mechanical keyboard.

This keyboard looks and feels great with cherry mx red switches the only downside is
the printing on the key caps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and wonderful., 18 Sep 2014
An excellent keyboard. I was worried about the layout (British vs American) and I was relieved when the keyboard arrived to find that the layout is indeed British. As a quick side note I will say for those people wondering about mechanical vs membrane keyboards mechanical are much nicer to type on (lighter key presses and an overall better experience).

This is an excellent keyboard obviously lacking the numpad but as long as you don't want one (like me) then it's perfect and more ergonomic.The function key (FN) next to the Alt Gr key works as a modifier for F9-12 for standard media play, pause, stop, skip forwards and backwards.

I would highly recommend this keyboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great affordable mechanical keyboard!, 9 Sep 2014
My first mechanical keyboard and absolutely love it! Was originally wanting a tenkeyless filco or ducky with red switches but they were all above £100 each. Didn't want to risk so much on my first purchase in case I didn't end up liking reds so went with this one instead. Now im glad I did! Nearly half the price and the metal look is very smart and stylish. If you find the noise to be a problem you can buy these things called "o-rings" which will dampen the sound of each key press.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only used it for like 30+ Minutes love it to bits, 10 July 2014
Only used it for like 30+ Minutes love it to bits , Delivery was expected seeing as it came from Scotland and it came one day sooner than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just amazing! For the price I haven't seen much better ..., 9 July 2014
Just amazing!
For the price I haven't seen much better unless its second hand. Not only that this keyboard has a very nice design.

AMAZING for Dota 2, no ghosting means you can active all the items and spells you want all in one go.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›