In this pack you get a mains adaptor with US, EU and UK plug attachments; USB leads; and; a case to fit a 5" Garmin device. The case is good quality but synthetic rather than leather and a Velcro tab keeps your satnav from slipping out. The mains adaptor works on variable voltages and the adaptors are easy enough to change, although, I don't really understand why you would want to charge your satnav battery unless you were using it in pedestrian mode.

Overall good value for money as a bundle, plus, if you're buying a new satnav too there are periodically offers which throw this accessory pack in for a reduced cost or even free! Recommended.
on 2 March 2014
The main thing that lets this product down is the case in terms that it is slightly too small so when the SatNav has been placed in the carry case it is difficult to remove. It is difficult to grip the SatNav without placing your fingers on the screen and using force to pull it out. I am worrind I will either scratch the screen or damage it when trying to remove it from the case. It is a pity as the case is of a good quality and strong and would have benefited from being slightly bigger. The cables supplied are pointless as the SatNav comes with cables so these just sit in the spares draw. If you just want a carry case look elsewhere.
on 7 December 2015
This was part of a free offer with my Garmin Sat Nav. I don't know that I'd have paid for it but I do really like the case. It is easy to slip the unit in and out and is padded to give good protection but is slim allowing you to hide the unit away when you leave the car.
on 7 February 2014
This is one of the most complete accessory packs for the Nuvi 3598 LMT_D one could wish for. All the necessary bits and pieces are included so there is no need to buy from OEMs. The protective case is very well designed with a magnet catch that really works.

It is such a pity therefore that the actual sat-nav device fails miserably in the job it is supposed to do.
on 12 July 2014
A robust carry case -The Garmin slips in like a glove and this sleeve offers good protection, without being bulky, and allows easy accessibility to withdraw the Garmin. The plugs, leads and connectors all compliment to provide a travel great kit. Very happy!
on 22 June 2014
As title says it's okay, extra usb cables, a slim wallet for your Garmin, various plugs for different countries,
Yes it's okay and it came as a free gift with my Garmin 2598 LMT, but would not lay out the cost they are wanting if you are buying as you can pick up all the bits off another well known selling site for half the price.
I got this free when I bought my Garmin Nuvi 2598, or I certainly wouldn't have spent the money on it. Yes, the case is useful, and fits the 2598 no problem, but who nowadays doesn't already have spare chargers and cables lying around the house? I'm not really sure why they even think a charger is necessary, as you'd surely plug into into the car when using it.

It's OK if it's free, but you could spend the money more wisely on a much cheaper case and use old cables if you're desperate to charge it.
on 1 January 2015
I bought this Sat nav because I borrowed the same model from a friend of mine and found it to be very accurate and took me directly to the post codes I entered into it. As I drive cars for collection and delivery I use it all the time to find addresses I am not familiar with and to date not has not let me down. I bought the accessory kit to go with the sat nav because I can get free life long updates and also the leather case keeps the screen from any damage.
I would recommend this sat nav unconditionally.
on 25 June 2014
Bought this because my TomTom 930 was constantly failing to give voice guidance and despite others having the same problem TomTom have never provided a solution.
The Garmin seems to do everything I need at the moment, but will review again in 6 months time
on 26 December 2013
This was a good deal to add to what thus far is an excellent SatNav. The slim carry case is a snug fit