on 14 January 2014
This was the surprise hit of Christmas - you know the last minute cheap(ish) random gift you get as a 'little extra' filler but is actually a bigger hit than their main gift (which was hundreds of £).
My son spent ages building all the cubes (we now have the problem of finding a home for his model minecraft world) and any time away from a screen is time well spent in our house. I am aware of the irony. Anyway it is better than paper or normal card as it has an eggshell type finish and is very durable. My son aged 13 took to the folding immediately and discarded the instructions instinctively. The pack is massive and will keep any minecraft fan busy for hours.
on 20 January 2016
My daughter, 7, was thrilled to open this on Christmas Day, she loooooves Minecraft. I asked her to review it.
She says.....I love it because it's so cool to build, I didn't really like making Minecraft Steve, pig and creeper because they were tricky to build but now they're built I really like them, it was FULL of things to build, the blocks were easy, the trees were a bit tricky.
I say, this is super cool but, once it's all been built, I'm wondering where are we going to put all these trees, blocks, I need to build an extention to keep all this stuff in, overall it really was full of things to build and very exciting for Minecraft fans.
on 5 January 2014
Minecraft paper craft is good value for money,we got the largest pack.
I was concern about the price until we opened it on Christmas day, we girl of 8boy of 10& me had a lovely few hours building it all, fiddly at first but the kids soon got the hang of it.
It has been built and played with for a week now and still surviving
on 6 August 2014
Completely awesome kits and textures. Also very strong and easy to build. We've had fun building the kit and lots of opportunity to make up imaginative games - enough parts to give lots of chances to build something new and much much better than sitting in front of a screen all day. A hit!
on 4 June 2015
This was a gift, and well received. I did however end up constructing about 100 boxes out of card which sat on the windowsill for months, perhaps give as a gift and then leave, returning once constructed. It was nice to have a minecraft game that isn't computer/ipad based.
VINE VOICEon 29 December 2014
I bought this for the grandsons who are obsessed with Minecraft. The individual pieces, plastic of course, do seem to be very well finished and painted in bright colours and well made. The boys were delighted with it all so I guess that's all one wants.
on 13 June 2015
Fantastic. Great fun to build up and even more fun to play with. Bigger than I thought and surprisingly sturdy! My daughter was 7 when she received this and she loved it, though she needed help building them. But great daddy daughter time right there!
on 8 October 2014
Perfect, minecraft on non computer days! My son is happy and can't wait to get more sets. I'm impressed with the quality, the size (the trees are huge), and the general robustness of this set. One of the best value toys my son has had in ages.
on 20 April 2015
Great quality, fantastic detail, easy to put together, assuming that you have the patience to put together and the imagination to build outside the computer game, BEWARE this stuff CAN get a bit expensive, but worth it.10/10
on 13 December 2015
Amazingly good quality! Kids 8&11 really enjoys! Will buy additional ones as really big cubes and really cool to watch kids to assemble all together! Bright colours so yes deffo worth it! Amazing xmas present to be!