on 14 April 2014
Very well packed and came well within time scale. My 10 year old is absolutely delighted with this as it completes his collection. They are very well constructed.
on 10 March 2014
The person I brought it for loved it! Very over priced for what you get, like all Minecraft stuff. djandka
on 21 June 2015
Hard to write a useful review about this to be honest. It's a 3 inch zombie figure with a block and a sword. It's a good sturdy little figure and the hands on the zombie are designed so that they can hold the sword securely. My 7 year old son is a Minecraft fanatic and loves this set along with all the other characters he's collected. He likes the fact that you can swap parts of the figures around, for example his zombie figure often ends up with steves head. We've got quite crafty building houses etc for these figures so they help encourage imaginative and creative play. I think the only thing my son has got quite frustrated over is the fact that they don't stand too well on their own. The reason I have given 4 stars rather than 5 is because on its own its not overly interesting but combined with the other figures it's brilliant.
on 26 January 2014
It was part of a Christmas present for a Granddaughter, who is very keen and expert on Minecraft software and 'hardware'. She was delighted to receive it and was able to remove it from her list of Minecraft collectibles.
on 25 January 2014
A cute minecraft zombie that minecraft fans will love. Good value and very solid product. Very realistic and just like the zombies in the game.
on 11 March 2014
bought this for my god son, only really issue its 17 quid compared to another for 7 why ?? that's why it get s three stars bit over priced .
on 10 January 2014
my son purchasd this with xmas money and being a big minecraft fan he love it! but as with all minecraft goods i feel overpriced
on 26 November 2014
As with all Minecraft items,the appeal is lost on me but then I'm not the target audience! My minecraft crazy son and friends love these figures and they're accurate and sturdy pieces. I can vouch for them being harder wearing than my foot, having trodden on them once or twice! They seem to outlast the initial play appeal and become display figures as the Minecrafter gets older so they last longer than some fads.
on 25 May 2014
Tad overpriced for what you get, but my son is Minecraft daft and loved it! A hit for any minecraft fan.
on 9 March 2015
The Item is a fake. Lacking any kind of Licence from Mojang the quality shows through the unopened package. Having collected most of the series the difference in quality between this and an official figure is obvious. Save your money and buy an official one for the same price.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse