Price:£0.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

My daughter was delighted with this product. It arrived very quickly & was immediately put to use. While the instructions are good, my daughter found a video about it on "YouTube" which really helped her. Her friends love them too & she is inundated with orders. It won't be long till i have to order replacement rubber bands.
on 15 May 2014
Seems to be the new craze at my daughter's school and since receiving these she has not stopped taking orders and making for friends. Keeps her busy for hours.
on 5 March 2014
Simple instructions, strong loom and good quality bands.
Daughter loves it and is busy making bracelets for all her friends.
Prompt and well packaged delivery.
on 16 December 2013
This is the latest craze! My daughter loves them, and the loom and hook are good quality shes spent hours with it, I know some other people who have brought other makes and the hook has broken straight away! So I would really recommend this one if you are going to get a kit, this one is the best.
on 28 March 2014
Well my 13 yr old Is absolutely obsessed buy it
She love's it and has started a micro business selling yhem
on 9 May 2014
This kit is really good. The bands don 't break easily. I like the variety of colours. They make great friendship bracelets.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 June 2014
My daughter (age 10) bought this for herself after the craze took off at school. She's got through hundreds of loom bands and created many different colourful designs.

The loom comes with instructions, loom bands, the loom and a hook. It doesn't come with any beads as shown on the box picture.

The instructions are not that clear, in my opinion and look more like a complex maths problem in the diagram. But my daughter has turned to Utube to teach herself to make more designs. However make sure you put the right loom in the search as different looms have different instructions.

Very worth the money for all the hours it has kept her occupied.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 January 2016
I bought this as the craze hit, everywhere I saw there where someone creating something with them, I also purchased a bumper pack of bands separately as this was originally a Christmas purchase and if you have kids.. Then you'll know exactly what they are like with anything they can create, I'd highly recommend this item, no issues with the seller all arrived soundly and packaged perfectly so no damage to the exterior of the box.
on 8 January 2014
Well presented and packaged. My little Grandaughter loved it and has made lots of presents out of it. easy to use.
on 24 April 2014
My 2 girls havbe been looming non stop since getting these a month ago. I have lost track of how many refill packs I have purchased. These cra-z-looms are much better than cheaper looms. The cra-z-looms are longer, and each peg is numbered, so you can follow patterns easier. I bought some cheaper looms too, but the bracelets on cheaper looms end up being too short to wear. The quality of the looming bands that come with the cra-z-loom are much nicer than some cheaper bands too. This is the current rage in both of my childrens schools, and I am really happy to encourage my children away from tv and computer games in favour of doing something creative like this. There are lots of tutorials on you tube that you can download to a table, and then the girls can creat truly amazing bracelets and key rings. Well worth the money. I would also high recommend not buying mixed batches of bands - just single colours, as otherwise you spend ages trying to pick out the right colour.