on 7 January 2014
I have always liked AC Almost Naked range as it's the most comfortable underwear out there. You literally feel almost naked. You can never go wrong with AC for comfort and style....
on 27 April 2014
The Briefs I have purchased is not as advertised

the pouch part of brief does not hold your Private Parts up.. Andrew.Christian are well known to advertised this fact.
the sizeing is incorrect iam a 38" waist & these are 36" & are quite loose on the bottom waist& front area

Only Nice/Good thing about them is the Colour,, I will be trying to sell them on ebay hope I can get a few pounds for them after paying nearly £15 for what I would say is Rubbish...

I Do NOT Recommend these briefs unless you have a Moderetly Rounded Butt & at least a 38-40" waist!
on 22 December 2013
I received the item within the expected time window and they were exactly as advertised. Unfortunately, I don't have the 'model body' to show them off! Perhaps exercise should be on my New Year list, that way I could do them justice :D

In short; excellent product with swift delivery. No problems here!
on 18 August 2013
The pants arrived on time and were sensibly packaged. They are exactly as described / pictured on the site.
Reasonable price. You'll make a lot of new friends if you're on the gay scene.
on 6 August 2014
Jocks so stylish, construction keep everything in its place no matter what you are doing, just so comfortable to wear . Have lots of Your underwear in all colours , just love it .
on 21 February 2014
Soft, snug and sexy. Actually much more comfortable than I was expecting. Cant wait to get more of these pants
on 28 August 2014
fits as discribed perfect fit