5.0 out of 5 stars soft leather slippers
Published 14 months ago by Madame Chocolat

3.0 out of 5 stars POINTY SLIPPERs
Quality of slippers is good =as expected-as I know someone with the same. However they were not the RED as advertised but ORA ORANGE!! Kept them though as returning them would be a nuisance given that the delivery time was not too speedy. Really wanted the RED and one size smaller would have been preferable but this is minor. Nice slippers but disappointed.
Published 5 months ago by Christina Brangwyn

5.0 out of 5 stars soft leather slippers, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Plain Pointy Moroccan Women's Leather Slippers, Orange (Apparel)
I put these on my wish list and forgot about them. Was thrilled to be given a pair for Christmas by my brother. They are exactly what they say on the box. Handmade, strong smell of leather when you first get them, but it fades quickly. They are lined with soft leather and the soles are soft leather, so perfect "non scratch" for polished wooden floors which is what we have in our house, and no shoe rule. Functional, elegant and fit like a glove. Only comment the sizing is small, this pair which I am guessing is medium is about a size 5, it says 5-6 - and maybe as they are so hand made they are not all exactly the same? Anyway I am delighted with them and thinking about getting the yellow ones too.

3.0 out of 5 stars POINTY SLIPPERs, 12 Sept. 2014