Published 1 day ago by miranda

3.0 out of 5 stars Good descriptive story
my 5 year old enjoyed this story but my 6 year old thought it was a bit young. She could read it her self reasonably well. My liitle boy did point out that you shouldnt touch eggs or chicks but watch them first in case mum is watching.
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars This book teaches the child about different animals and how did they live, 30 July 2014
This review is from: kids books: Terry Treetop and the Lost Egg: (Animal habitats) (values book) (Rhymes eBook) (Adventure & Education for children) (Bedtime Stories Children's Books for Early / Beginner Readers Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This book is super cute and I loved how the author named the different animals and explained how each stores there eggs. The pictures helped make the explaining easier and fun for the kids, I would recommend this book to all my friends with kids. This book teaches the child about different animals and how did they live, it was an enjoyable little book to read. If you read my previous review of Tali’s book “where is my home” you will notice that the little boy in that book is also called Terry and the description of the boy is the same, I pointed this out because I think it’s important if you have a series like the one Tali has to continue with the same child and show the children the different adventures that Terry does.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 26 Jun 2014
Lovely story my 9 weeks old enjoyed the pictures and was interesting to learn about the eggs.great to read x

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 25 Jun 2014
My grandson loved this story, I got it for free on my kindle from amazon, it was good to read at night to him when he stays over, my kindle paperwhite has a back light so no need for room light on, the story is fun and interesting and held is attention and he liked looking at the picture's, i would look at other books for children from this author

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 Jun 2014
Lovely book ! Children enjoyed it and the parents too! Looking forward to reading the rest of the books now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 20 Jun 2014
I got this book for my grandchildren and they loved it. Lovely colourful pictures with short sentences to keep my two and one year old grandchildren attention. I will be looking to buy the other books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 15 Jun 2014
good, read this to my ill bro he loved it so much now his favourite book lol I would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, 8 Jun 2014
brenda (LADERA RANCH, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
"Kids:Terry Treetop and the Lost Egg" by Tali Carmi is a sweet story about Terry’s adventures. Terry Treetop goes camping and it is then that he discovers an egg. He is on a mission to find the mother. It’s an educational story as well as a fun escape. This is a happy tale with wonderful vivid illustrations. I love that this teaches kids to appreciate nature. I found this to be a touching book that children and their parents can share together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 May 2014
Its a lovely story perfect for bedtime reading. Its just the right length and funny too. A really enjoyable story.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good descriptive story, 20 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 12 May 2014
I bought this to read to my granddaughter. Good illustrations, she likes to look at the pictures when i read to her, only short but good.