on 30 July 2014
This book is super cute and I loved how the author named the different animals and explained how each stores there eggs. The pictures helped make the explaining easier and fun for the kids, I would recommend this book to all my friends with kids. This book teaches the child about different animals and how did they live, it was an enjoyable little book to read. If you read my previous review of Tali’s book “where is my home” you will notice that the little boy in that book is also called Terry and the description of the boy is the same, I pointed this out because I think it’s important if you have a series like the one Tali has to continue with the same child and show the children the different adventures that Terry does.
on 25 June 2014
My grandson loved this story, I got it for free on my kindle from amazon, it was good to read at night to him when he stays over, my kindle paperwhite has a back light so no need for room light on, the story is fun and interesting and held is attention and he liked looking at the picture's, i would look at other books for children from this author
on 20 June 2014
I got this book for my grandchildren and they loved it. Lovely colourful pictures with short sentences to keep my two and one year old grandchildren attention. I will be looking to buy the other books.
on 1 June 2015
Pretty decent for younger kids, once you get into the cadence of the rhymes. Some of the verses don't work too well, but my 4.5 year old son asked me to read it to him again after a couple of nights so it obviously made an impression on him.
on 3 March 2014
I'm sorry, but reading this sort of thing to your child will give them no sense of the wonder that is poetic storytelling. It doesn't scan and often doesn't rhyme, and when it does 'rhyme' it is by sacrificing correct stress or forcing words into a horrible contrived (mis)order.

I also didn't like the illustrations.

A poor, old-fashioned book which will not do anything to encourage a child's love of language.
on 10 April 2015
This is a lovely story about a boy whose quest is to find an egg and the creatures he finds along the way on his quest. The text is simple and clear and the illustrations are lovely. Will read the other titles in the series.
on 10 May 2014
I got this book while i was staying with friends. They have 2 kids, 4 and 6 yrs. They both enjoyed this story - the 4 yr old especially. We must have read this story a dozen times during my visit. Terry Treetop finds an egg and visits various animals to try to find who owns the egg; along the way he learns how different animals care for their young.
on 15 February 2015
A lovely educational book with a great storyline and pictures, but I did find much of the rhyming a little difficult. The short sentences are a good idea and easy for a child to follow, but I would have preferred not having to force the rhymes.
on 29 November 2013
Wonderful illustrations and a great little story with a nice message about caring for nature. I enjoyed Terry's adventure as he looked for the true home for the egg he found. For me, the rhyming text didn't always work, but the author did a good job conveying this cute story.
on 15 September 2013
This story is about a young boy who find an egg in the forest he takes responsibility for it and sets out to return it to its parents. This is a nice story to read and is a great lesson in personal responsibility. It's well worth a read.