5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive But Worth It.
My first thought on these replacement brushes was that they are really expensive.
BUT I have used the Phillips Sonicare Inter Care Brush for about 3 months now and consider it the finest toothbrush I have ever used.
It is simply streets ahead of the competition and the action is wonderful.

So you are really left with no option if you have that tooth...
Published 20 months ago by Glenn Cook

1.0 out of 5 stars Felt not genuine.
Do not feel that these heads where genuine Philips Sonicare ! Very flimsy not the usual standard as bought from boots and costco. I have had sonicare for years now and have never had such poor quality heads. Will not buy these from this seller again.
Published 3 months ago by miss maxine smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive But Worth It., 16 Sept. 2013
Glenn Cook (South Cave, near Hull UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Philips Sonicare HX9004/26 Intercare Brush Heads Pack of 4 (Personal Care)
It is simply streets ahead of the competition and the action is wonderful.

So you are really left with no option if you have that tooth brush you must use these replacements.

The only good side to this is that the brushes actually seem to have lasted much longer than the previous brushes I used with my Oral B range.
The makers do claim that 3 months is the average time. I doubted this but I must admit use is proving them right.
The Oral B revolving heads have been on the market for ages and several really cheap imitations were available. I have tried several and whilst not as good as the Braun Official heads they did the trick well at a fraction of the price.

I suspect that with time manufacturers will come up with similar.
But not now.

The price may be high but I must admit the heads really are worth it for such a wonderful electric Toothbrush as the Sonicare.

You can actually prolong the life of the heads here are a few tips and pointers that I wrote with my review of the Phillips Sonicare toothbrush.

The real improvements on this brush over the oral B are the choice of actions.
You can select clean, Whiten or gum care.
The brushes really do seem to get between the teeth and gum line and do clear away any plaque lurking there.
I am a great advocate of gum care because I have had real problems in the past with Lichen Planus.
So I use Daily Gum and Tooth Paste.
Corsodyl Daily Gum & Tooth Paste 75ml
The brush action is much quieter that the Oral B and seemed more effective. After just once session my mouth and teeth felt like I had just had a scrape and polish at the Dental Hygienist.
After a few plays I realized I really should have read the instruction manual first. This is because it really does advise how to get the best out of this wonderful piece of kit.

If you press too hard a clever change in hum notifies you to modify your action.

I use the whitener mode in conjunction with a suitable tooth polish kit like Denivit.
Again the results are wonderful
BUT for me the best feature must be the gum action. It is simply very effective at creating healthy gums.

I am not saying the Oral Bs are bad rather this is so much better.

Now a few tips.
1. Only use a pea sized amount of toothpaste.
2. Let the brush do its work rather than try to use it like a manual toothbrush as you switch it on.
3. Just rinse your mouth slightly. (The fluoride in the paste will find its way to your teeth better via the body digesting it.)
4. If you use a baking soda type toothpaste (like the Arm and Hammer brands rinse your brush well because the soda can attack the plastic of the brush.

A down side of the brush is the cost. The heads are also very highly priced. (I was right there when I wrote that)
BUT and this is coming from a guy who try to save a few bob I can honestly say this brush is worth every single penny.
If you think of just how much you would miss your teeth when they have gone then this
Don't you think this would be a decent investment in your health?

You are worth it.

One Hundred percent recommended. '

1.0 out of 5 stars Felt not genuine., 31 Jan. 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice alternative to "classic" ProResults heads, 1 Oct. 2014
I like them more than original ProResults brush heads. The only drawback for me is their size - I'm used to a bit bigger ones. But other than that I like them a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars The intercare brush is an improvement on the regular brush ..., 23 Aug. 2014
The intercare brush is an improvement on the regular brush heads. Teeth feel much cleaner using this product and so far the brush heads seem to have lasted longer

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but effective., 19 Feb. 2015
T.Howard (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
Bought for use with our Philips sonicare brushes (a Sonicare HX9172/10 FlexCare Platinum Rechargeable and a Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 HealthyWhite Deluxe).

They are a bit on the expensive side (hence only 4 stars) but they do do an excellent job of removing plaque and the difference between an old brush and a new brush is instantly noticeable. I have yet to try an 'unofficial' brush head (which are available on Amazon and are significantly cheaper) but I would be surprised if the clean quite as well as these ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality, durable brush heads, 17 May 2015
Bernardette Lugner (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Of course, you can buy a much cheaper compatible brush head, but I am sticking to these. The bristles keep their texture and stiffness even after the blue wear indicator has gone all the way down. I am getting 3-4 months out of each brush.

The design of the brush means that it is important to use the recommended 45 degree angle on your teeth. If you do, the longer bristles will vibrate on the gum margin, and the shorter, outer bristles will touch the tooth surface.

5.0 out of 5 stars FIVE STARS FROM ME, 21 May 2015
Helpless "Helpless" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have tried all the different brush heads for the Sonicare electric toothbrush. From a personal perspective this is the one I like the best. I really does give a good clean and gets I between your teeth to pick out the bits that other brushes tend not to reach. Five star brush head from me.

They also last a reasonable amount of time, I know there are generic products as alternatives but they are not as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great results, better pricing, 10 Oct. 2014
Mr. Stephen Redman (York England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Whereas these do not seem to be the same as the soft head supplied with my toothbrush originally, these are clearly genuine Philips (NOT COPIES) and they deliver an excellent brushing experience. The only problem with the Philips heads (which for my mouth give a better experience than the Braun/Oral B offering is that they are more expensive and this seemed to be the most cost effective way of buying them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 17 Mar. 2014
Mr. R. J. Warmington (Brentwood, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent product. Top quality so does the job perfectly. Well presented/packed and arrived on time. Will buy more from this source.cellent product. Top quality so does the job perfectly. Well presented/packed and arrived on time. Will buy more from this source.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brush Heads, 21 Feb. 2014
SilentSinger "Wife, mother, reader. Preferred... (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Having owned a series of Philips Sonicare brushes now with varying needs for different replacement heads, it's unlikely that I would return to a manual toothbrush. These clean the teeth thoroughly and quickly, something which is very much paramount to oral hygiene. They also have a system to indicate that they require changing.

My verdict: expensive, but very effective.