5.0 out of 5 stars Ring Snuggies
this is a brilliant thing to have if you don't want to have a ring made smaller. you hardly know you have them on.
Published 8 months ago by ms emma l pascoe

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem Solved
Had bought one or two products purporting to make safe wearing rings that were slightly too large and had not found one satisractory.
These solved the problem . A bit fiddly to get one at first , and also when one has been worn for a little while . the snuggle can fall off followed by the ring itself - neverthe less if you change the snuggie say once every 10 days...
Published 5 months ago by Grandad

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring Snuggies, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Spiral Ring Snuggies KIT A (10) - FOR RING BANDS/SHANKS 1-2mm WIDE (Standard + Jumbo). Ring Adjusters (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i needed, 12 Jan 2014
During the winter my rings always become lose on my fingers owning to the colder weather, I didn't want anything to permanently change the size of my rings, this is such a simple solution, small, clear bits of tubing spiral cut to fit around your ring, they are not noticeable when on, tightens the rings up so that I am not worrying that I will lose the rings when I am out, and have stayed on the rings for a month so far with no problems even when taking the rings off nightly, two bags sent one for smaller width rings and one for wider rings, with about 5/6 ring snuggies in each bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I wanted, 17 Oct 2013
These arrived exactly as described, well packaged with 6 of each 2 different sizes for different ring widths. Easy to fit and perfectly comfortable. Good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solution to size rings, 4 Mar 2014
Ideal for sizing rings that are too big. Care needed in applying but once on ring grips tight.
Ideal temporary measure to make rings fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but effective, 31 Jan 2014
What a great idea these are. They take seconds to fit on the ring and you don't know that they are there. I've been wearing one for a day now and my rings have stayed in place and so have the snuggies. You receive two sizes and I've used the larger size on a ring with a wide band. I haven't used the non-spiral type which you can also get, so I'm not able to compare them but this type certainly works for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 4 Dec 2013
These work very well. My wedding ring is slightly too big so swivels around, but these keep it in place so I can show it off :)

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 26 Feb 2014
J. D. Taylor (Wakefield, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I bought these to help keep my cluster ring from spinning round to the back of my finger. They work well. A bit fiddly to get on, but once fitted do their job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 23 Jan 2014
I recently got engaged though found that due to the cold weather the ring was quite loose. I didn't dare take the ring in to be resized as I was afraid of it becoming too tight in the warmer months, so the spiral ring snuggie was the best solution. They are easy to attach to the ring and the rubber is quite soft so you barely notice it against your finger. Well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed!, 16 Oct 2013
Really, really impressed with these, received them this morning and put the smaller size on, instantly stopped my ring from spinning and you can barely see it. I have skinny fingers but fatter knuckles, I don't feel it's there either and makes wearing my ring so much comfier.
For the price I am extremely happy with this, in the pack I got 5 thin snuggies and 5 fat ones, the thin ones were fine for me as my ring was only slightly too big.
If I lose them I will definitely buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, highly recommended, 14 Mar 2014
This is a truly brilliant idea - it works perfectly on a ring that is too big to stop it slipping off / around. The plastic is comfortable to wear and it is almost invisable. Would highly recommend. The only downside is that soap and other products get inside the plastic - but it is still an excellent temporary measure.

ARRAY(0xaa0b11bc)