Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 4 February 2014
I bought it to go with my Andrew James 5.2 Litre food mixer, I cant fault it in any way, I recommend it to any one with a Andrew James 5.2 Litre food mixer.
on 26 October 2013
Very well made product, which fits exactly into the mixer bowl of the machine. Some nice recipes in the booklet. Very fast delivery from Andrew James
on 14 February 2015
Despite spending 2 months in our freezer since we last used the icecream maker attachment, and chilling our ingredients/mix this STILL didn't freezer our icecream at all :( So we've end up with a nicely chilled, possibly slightly thicker mix but that's all :(

Perhaps there's something wrong with our attachment? Not recommended from our experience - sorry.

Update 26/2/2015: A replacement arrived today. Fingers crossed it will work better. We'll update the review once we've had a chance to try it out.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 June 2015
I was looking forward to my ice cream attachment but sadly have been rather disappointed. Following the instructions exactly I still found my ice cream at the same consistency as when it went into the machine. Having asked for help and receiving four replies one of which I thought would solve my problem sadly didn't. I shall persevere but don't hold out much hope.
on 5 November 2014
Simple to use and fits easily into the mixer stand. Thought ice cream would be ready to eat once processed in the ice cream maker but still a bit sloppy, so needs additional time in the deep freeze to firm up. Good fun though and ice cream tastes brilliant.
on 8 January 2015
Very disappointing ! The ice cream didn't set and made to the exact recipe. Emailed the company who has failed to respond to my email !!!
on 9 January 2015
Seems to be just what I wanted but weather a bit cold at the moment to make complete use of it
on 16 November 2015
easy to use and sore away bought as part of another product.
on 27 May 2014
The bowl defrosts far quicker than it takes to make ice cream so you end up sticking it in the freezer anyway. Unusually for Andrew James a very poor product.
on 9 June 2015