5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!
Published 12 months ago by Apple is my fruit

Bought to use with tabletop dishwasher.

Tap attachment didn't fit my tap and had to buy extra parts to fit it.

Published 9 months ago by MD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Turn your mixer tap into an instant shower, and use your tap like normal! Attach a Shower Hose or Hosepipe to a Tap & Have a Permanent Tap Aerator (Tap End) all-in-one! Simply push your hose into the secure tap aerators casing (once fitted) - no more nasty rubber push on hoses! INCLUDES: x1 White Shower Hose Connector (screws into your hose, then slides onto the tap aerator) & x1 Tap Aerator With Special Casing (Fits Male 24mm & Female 22mm Taps, a 28mm Male version is also available) N.B: Does NOT include a shower Hose or on/off shower head - Search for Every Drop Is Precious / Hair Wash Pack to see our other listings.
I ordered this product after stumbling on it whilst looking for a mixer tap to use in the interim after my electric shower needed a replacement part. This product has made my life so easy while I wait for my shower to be fixed. I did it by myself I didn't need a plumber all I paid out for was the adapter. I needed the 28mm adapter the aerator for the tap and plastic adapter for the shower hose attachment was included.... and I have an instant shower mixer tap. I am not in a rush now to fix my electric shower now. Worth every penny I think of my hard earned cash .....£19.99. I totally recommend this product! some other reviewers had said it was too much money for what you get, I think very cost efficient considering you don't pay out an extra cost to fit. Genius invention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliantly for my dog!, 20 Dec. 2013
I wish I'd purchased this earlier it's so much easier and quicker to clean my dog after a muddy walk. Though make sure you buy the shower head, connector and hose. In the photo it looked like the hose came too. So I then contacted the suppler who were very efficient and helpful and I opted for the smooth - Quality Satin Smooth Easy Clean 1.5m Shower Hose so it won't get caught in my dog's long fur.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed., 25 April 2014
This is just a brilliant idea. We were going to be with out a shower for 5 weeks!!!!. The old regulator was removed and this was fitted and working in 10 mins.

Just to clarify YOU DONT GET AN HOSE OR SHOWER HEAD. I wasn't expecting one but reading previous reviews they were.

Once the large one is fitted then you could attach a shower hose to a bath mixer tap. At the moment I have it fixed to the smaller basin mixer tap.

Brilliant product, well made, prompt delivery. Only fault was the size of the packing looked like I was get a small child delivered when the product would have fitted in to a small padded envelope.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought to use with tabletop dishwasher. Tap attachment didn't ..., 22 Aug. 2014
Bought to use with tabletop dishwasher.

Tap attachment didn't fit my tap and had to buy extra parts to fit it.

It is hard to attach the hose to the tap having to slot it in, sometimes the rubber ring starts poking out of the hose attachment and overall it doesn't seal properly. There is always a little water dripping down the hose. Moreover at least on two occasions the attachment from the hose became lose during use and burst open, spraying my kitchen with water. Feels not very secure and can't be left unattended.

4.0 out of 5 stars What a great idea!, 7 May 2015
Maggie (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered this item not knowing if I will be able to fix it to my existing bathroom tap... I didn't even know what aerator was or that it can be detached...

Anyway, I did investigate a bit, and found out that in order to replace the existing aerator, one needs pliers (had them) and plumbers grease (in order to be able to easily change at later date if needed) - so ordered the second item.

The replacement was done by me in less than 5 minutes (I have a female tap so had to remove the part from the thingy)! If you have never done this before, I recommend watching the video on you tube.

The new aerator has different mesh compared to my previous one, it has very tiny holes, I quite like how the flow of water looks like now :) I have read in some reviews that this can be a problem for low pressure systems (like I have), but works great for me. Mind you, I do have low pressure tap installed, so that probably makes the difference.

I have removed the star because, while I admit the design is great, I think the price is a bit high for what it is.

All in all, I am super happy and have ordered a shower head and a hose and will be looking forward to using it!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great Idea wish we had found sooner., 5 May 2015
A. Martin "marta" (UK) - See all my reviews
Got this to fit to the kitchen mixer tap in our Motorhome so we could quickly connect a standard shower hose to it. Our Motorhome has a loo/wet room shower, the shower has never been used as it's just to small for us and would mean moving lots of stuff out of the way first, and if you only want to wash your hair this will be so much easier. It will also be useful should we need to use the shower outside the van, kids can get very sandy on beaches.
Fitting is a straight forward screw in replacement for the original 24mm aerator.
Not cheap but a well made quality item.
Works a treat and no leaks.
Would highly recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution . . ., 22 Feb. 2015
THE perfect two-piece solution to the conundrum of fitting a hose to a monobloc mixer tap and I highly recommend it.
The built in aerator of the tap adaptor provides excellent control to the water jet under normal use whilst reducing water useage. The slide-in connector fitted to the hose works well and the connection proves to be completely leak free.
The support staff provided excellent advice throughout as I was unsure of the thread size of my kitchen and wash basin taps and they were more than happy to refund the purchase price of the two reduction adaptors bought 'just in case' which in the end were not required.

DenT

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced but nothing else like it, 22 Dec. 2014
Every expensive for a plastic attachment and a small metal tap part. The metal tap attachment has no groove for attaching a spanner to tighten it up like every filter does so you can only tighten by hand which is a design flaw. Then the plastic part which is attached to shower hose isn't a good fit and allows small sprays of water to shoot out, if you turn it around you can usually find a place where it stops so this is a manufacturing defect.

5.0 out of 5 stars This fits the bill exactly and even gives a better flow of water and what is even more important ..., 24 Feb. 2015
At last. I have been looking for a system to fit over a tap end which is not suitable for a push on hose. This fits the bill exactly and even gives a better flow of water and what is even more important does not leak at the side. Our plumber was very impressed and will pass on details to some of his customers who have been looking for such a product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reduce the price and you'd sell so many more of these clever little things😄, 15 Oct. 2014
Great product however expensive for what it is. If it was cheaper I'd buy a second one.