Style Name: 2014 Range|Change
Price:£6.99+ Free shipping

on 3 July 2014
Good looking and bright night-lights. However the sensitivity is not set correctly and they come on even when there is more than adequate day light and do not go off until it is very bright in the room, which means they come on and stay on an excessive and unnecessary amount of time during day light hours.
I had to resorted to manually switching them off in the morning and on again in the evening at the socket switch, which somewhat defeats the object of a night light.
I do like the design and the amount of light they give, just a pity they do not perform better when compared to other night lights I already have.
UPDATE 12/7/2014.
These night lights seem to have become a little more in-tune with the ambient light, since I left them permanently switched on. Although, I still think they turn on too soon when there is adequate light and stay on too long when there is good day light.
on 26 November 2013
This is excellent gives enough light by night to find your way around really recommend this. Good value for money.
on 2 February 2016
We got this for our newborn to use in our bedroom. It's dark enough to sleep but bright enough to see your baby during the night if you need to check them. What's also great is you can take it with you if you are staying overnight elsewhere with your baby. We will keep using this light as our baby grows as it will be useful for corridors etc when they are older.
on 5 June 2014
Best night light iv bought. Iv had a number or night lights but this one is by far the best sets of a lovely warm glow and your child is able to see through there room without bumping in to things or it being to bright. It also has a night and day sensor which shuts off when its daytime.
on 3 January 2015
Tried numerous night lights and none have been very effective with a decent light or they have stopped working. But this provides just enough light for reassurance without disturbing sleep for my children at a reasonable price.
on 3 May 2014
I bought this for my 94 year old mother so that she could see when she got out of bed in the night. It is perfect. Gives a very good light and only comes on when it is dark.
on 23 November 2014
I have two of these and on the whole they are good. We use them on the upstairs and downstairs landings and they provide enough light to use the stairs at night. I think they are a bit too bright for bedroom use. The upstairs one works perfectly, but downstairs we have more of an issue trying to get the sensor in the correct place, so it doesn't always automatically switch off when the overhead light is on and at certain levels of daylight it flashes.
on 8 February 2016
Extremely bright white "night light" that is far too bright for even our big master bedroom (might as well leave the main lamp on) - instructions say "do not cover", however, if I don't cover it partially my son wakes from it in the night thinking it's morning already! Such a shame. Was hoping for a more gentle night light that was subdued, not a full on beam that brightens the entire room and hallway.
on 5 February 2015
I was surprised by the lack of choice of branded night lights so spent a long time looking for a suitable product before deciding on this one. it is very effective and does give a reassuring glow at night. It is intended for our childs bedroom but he is a new born, therefore I currently use it in a landing socket so we can see the stairs while up for bottle feeds in during the night. It is great.
on 23 October 2014
This night light is perfect, its in my hall landing and light enough to shine into my little boys room. Would recommend buying and well worth the money, great that i never have to switch it off as it is light sensitive so goes off by itself. Love it and no heat from the device what so ever when plugged in.