5.0 out of 5 stars I hate dollies but this is really nice!!
Published 9 months ago by wibblypig

1.0 out of 5 stars disapointed
my daughter was delighted to receive this beautiful looking doll.however within four wks one of the legs had snapped in half and the wings have broken into two pieces.v dissapointed as this was expensive and my daughter is not careless with her toys.
Published 16 months ago by s

1.0 out of 5 stars disapointed, 3 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I hate dollies but this is really nice!!, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Winx Club Deluxe Sirenix Bloom Doll (Toy)
As above, I am not a dolly person, however my 2 little angels are, and having bought the 7 year old one of these for Christmas and the 3 year old then broke its leg off, our own personal fairy (Sasha) made an out of season visit to Santa and managed to obtain this in replacement. The girls LOVE them, and I have to say, they are really nice - I like the jointed limbs and the cute face. The hair is lovely and long and they are well made. In fact, they are so nice I almost want to collect the lot which makes me feel a bit "Icky" but just goes to show how lovely they are> Roll on the next birthday where I may treat myself (oops sorry, my child) to yet another of these very expensive but totally cute dolls.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sad, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Winx Club Deluxe Sirenix Bloom Doll (Toy)
Basicly i had this doll for about 3 months and then yesterday one of the legs snapped imwas realy disopointed beucas it was my favrioute doll!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... present for my granddaughter and she is going to love it. The quality is excellent and I would ..., 24 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Winx Club Deluxe Sirenix Bloom Doll (Toy)
This doll is a Christmas present for my granddaughter and she is going to love it. The quality is excellent and I would recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Winx Club Deluxe Sirenix Bloom Doll (Toy)
Lovely doll a very good price. Delivery as always punctual

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Winx Club Deluxe Sirenix Bloom Doll (Toy)
My partner's 6 year old absolutely loved this and was also on special offer too so also a bargain! Very happy!

Winx Club Deluxe Sirenix Bloom Doll