5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bought both my girls aged 2 & 4 one each for Christmas and they are amazing. They light up great in the bath when fully submerged and sing well too, The hair dries out really well I expected it to be a matted mess, can not find a bad thing to say, my girls love them!
Published 6 months ago by Mrs S

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken Already
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 2 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars mermaid, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel (Toy)
My little girl got this for her 4th birthday and absolutely loves it. She sings and lights up and makes bath time so enjoyable!

5.0 out of 5 stars God daughter loves it, 28 Jun 2014
Rachy (Wirral, North West UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel (Toy)
Bought as birthday gift for my god daughter, her mum is ariel mad! She loves the little songs she sings and takes it everywhere. She is 1.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is super cute, talks really clear and bigger than I ..., 13 July 2014
This review is from: The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel (Toy)
Brought this for my little girls 2nd birthday, it's a little while yet but seen it and just had to get it, before they all sell out.
It is super cute, talks really clear and bigger than I was expecting. Hope she likes it as much as I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 29 May 2014
This review is from: The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel (Toy)
I was very impressed with it as in all the toy shops it was 40 pounds and i only paid 25 so i was very happy with that. The singing and phrases are very clear. A slight bit of the hair has fallen out but nothing major. Overall very very pleased. My daughter loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 28 May 2014
This review is from: The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel (Toy)
Our three year old loves this but she did love The Little Mermaid already so we were on to a winner. She enjoys playing with it in the bath and it seems to work well with regards to the singing and lighting up under water so far. Also the dolls hair hasn't gone fuzzy from getting wet yet and she has been in the water everyday for three weeks so looking positive so far. She is cute and sturdy and a new bathtime favourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic mermaid, 7 May 2014
This review is from: The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel (Toy)
This mermaid actually looks like a little girl rather than a buxom lady, as many of the others did. She is larger than I expected but my little niece just loves her. Highly recommended for any little girl who loves mermaids.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken Already, 14 April 2014
This review is from: The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel (Toy)
I purchased one of these dolls at Christmas for my daughter and she has been using it in the bath. By the end of February the voice has completely gone and despite putting new batteries in it, this is not working. I have contacted the seller but have been ignored. Amazon don't give you many options to contact them of course. So overall I am very disappointed and one of the seemingly best Christmas presents we had is no longer able to be used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice doll, 6 April 2014
This review is from: The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel (Toy)
My little girl absolutely loves her little mermaid doll! We haven't dared to take her in the bath yet though....

5.0 out of 5 stars Aries a girls dream, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel (Toy)
For my granddaughter who loves it actually can be used in the bath as well does what it says thank you a very happy 3 year old

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›