on 2 January 2014
Bought both my girls aged 2 & 4 one each for Christmas and they are amazing. They light up great in the bath when fully submerged and sing well too, The hair dries out really well I expected it to be a matted mess, can not find a bad thing to say, my girls love them!
on 30 December 2014
My 2.5 year old daughter loved this doll for Xmas but with one go in the bath, the doll now does not speak English only French!! The button isn't doing anything on the back and it only sings one song!! Shame!!
on 28 February 2014
I bought this item for my Daughter who loves Mermaids and bathtime. This doll is stunning and much larger than expected. Her hair is so nice and doesn't go raggy when wet. The whole tail lights up when she speaks or sings. The only thing I would say negative is that she is supposed to have 15 phrases, ours says about 6 or 7 for some reason. All in all I would by another, very pleased with this doll. xx
on 24 February 2015
Sweet doll that my daughter likes a lot. Sings songs (well one, under the sea, but singing quite a chunk of it) and says a few phrases. Can be switched to French language which impresses my 5 year old! The tail glows when this happens.
Ariel is quite big and appears quite robust.
Can pop the tail (end only) in water to start the talking/singing action. Be are not to put whole tail in though because of the batteries!
Overall I'm happy, I purchased in a flash sale at Christmas so feel I got value for money but wouldn't want to pay full price as this doll has a bit of a novelty feel to it and I'm not sure how long daughter will be interested in her!
on 10 January 2015
My three year old loves this doll. The positives are it is very sturdy, well made, cute design & value for money. The negatives are the hair falls out if pulled too hard, it doesn't sing too well underwater and doesn't light up underwater.
on 13 March 2015
This doll is lovely, actually works in water! My daughter is 14 months & we play with the doll together in bath, my daughter dances to under the sea lol I also think it's quite good having French & English
on 15 November 2014
I paid £18.16 for this item and have noticed it's gone up to £45 :0 what a bargain I got!
My daughter loves her she is great makes a lovely light display when in water and has lovely sounds great product
on 18 January 2015
Ok, my daughter loves her but be warned when she goes in the bath she looks likes she is going bald and her hair comes out.
Flounder her little companion does not float either.
As I said my daughter loves her but I definitely would not have paid more than I did.
on 30 March 2015
My daughter loved the doll when we first unwrapped her and she made the baths magical, however it did not take long for the hair to look like chewing gum and in less than a month the music and lights no longer work. I have tried replacing the battery and the compartment is dry however that did not help. I would not recommend this toy for the price we paid.
on 14 April 2014
I purchased one of these dolls at Christmas for my daughter and she has been using it in the bath. By the end of February the voice has completely gone and despite putting new batteries in it, this is not working. I have contacted the seller but have been ignored. Amazon don't give you many options to contact them of course. So overall I am very disappointed and one of the seemingly best Christmas presents we had is no longer able to be used.