5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bought both my girls aged 2 & 4 one each for Christmas and they are amazing. They light up great in the bath when fully submerged and sing well too, The hair dries out really well I expected it to be a matted mess, can not find a bad thing to say, my girls love them!
Published 14 months ago by Mrs S

1.0 out of 5 stars Fun while it lasts, but it doesn't last long. Avoid.
Published 19 days ago by D. S.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 2 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for any little girls bath, 17 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel (Toy)
Brought this for my 2 year old she will love this is quite big the tail lights right up and she says a few phrases perfect for any little girls bath

5.0 out of 5 stars mermaid, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel (Toy)
My little girl got this for her 4th birthday and absolutely loves it. She sings and lights up and makes bath time so enjoyable!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fun while it lasts, but it doesn't last long. Avoid., 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel (Toy)
My three year old loves The Little Mermaid and her eyes lit up when she got this for her birthday. And for the first couple of weeks she wanted her bath JUST to play with this toy. Initial response was good, too; it seemed well made, the hair suffered a little from looking like cheap hair plugs when wet, but that's the nature of dolls I guess, and the song it plays was a good length though it did get a little repetitive for anyone other than my daughter. After a little while, though, her voice became slow and distorted. I figured it was the demo batteries coming to an end so I replaced them and... she sounded slow and distorted still, and it was getting worse. The lights stopped working and even after trying other sets of batteries nothing would fix it. My daughter still insists on playing with it, I suppose she did lose her voice in the cartoon, otherwise I would return this poorly constructed mess of a toy for a refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke already!, 30 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel (Toy)
My 2.5 year old daughter loved this doll for Xmas but with one go in the bath, the doll now does not speak English only French!! The button isn't doing anything on the back and it only sings one song!! Shame!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty singing doll, 24 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel (Toy)
Sweet doll that my daughter likes a lot. Sings songs (well one, under the sea, but singing quite a chunk of it) and says a few phrases. Can be switched to French language which impresses my 5 year old! The tail glows when this happens.
Ariel is quite big and appears quite robust.
Can pop the tail (end only) in water to start the talking/singing action. Be are not to put whole tail in though because of the batteries!
Overall I'm happy, I purchased in a flash sale at Christmas so feel I got value for money but wouldn't want to pay full price as this doll has a bit of a novelty feel to it and I'm not sure how long daughter will be interested in her!

5.0 out of 5 stars God daughter loves it, 28 Jun. 2014
Rachy (Wirral, North West UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel (Toy)
Bought as birthday gift for my god daughter, her mum is ariel mad! She loves the little songs she sings and takes it everywhere. She is 1.

2.0 out of 5 stars Only one song - too repetitive, 19 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel (Toy)
This toy could be so much better. There are only about 6 phrases in English and the same in French (certainly not 15 different phrases) and only one song, which gets very repetitive after a few minutes of play. Also a shame that this toy can't really be played with in the bath. I bought at the reduced price of £15, but I still think it's a bit overpriced. On the positive side, the light up tail is fun and the doll is nice to play with out of the bath and with the batteries removed!

5.0 out of 5 stars love, 22 Mar. 2014
i bought this for my 4 year old neice and she love it
i would recomend the doll came on time very good
service

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely doesn't say 17 different phrases, 28 Jan. 2015
Brenda Smith "mammy b" (Fraserburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel (Toy)
This was much bigger than I expected. It says there are 17 different phrases (I think it's 17) but I've only heard about 4. A lot of the time when she is singing the song she seems to forget the words. Her tail lights up the bath and my daughter seems to like it but she prefers her rubber ducks and fishies in the bath rather than this. Also, her hair keeps coming out!

The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel