on 19 January 2014
Perfect addition to any moshi monster fans bedroom. Simple to use and at a reasonable price.
Would buy again as a gift for someone
on 14 December 2013
my grand daughter really loves this lamp, it is not bright at all and enough so that she is not frightened.
on 16 June 2014
It doesn't move or make any sounds it just silently changes colour but as it helps my daughter stay in her bed at night we all love it! Get some spare batteries though if using all night, every night.
on 24 May 2014
We already have the Katsuma Illumi-mate but my older child wanted one too so got this. The lights change gently through several different colours and it stays cool to touch. Battery life is not bad, it takes 3 LR13 watch batteries and when they are running out the blue colour stops showing long before the rest so you have time to go buy more.
The battery compartment is screwed on and the body is made of a single piece so I wouldn't hesitate in giving this to a young child to take to bed if they are afraid of the dark or just as a soothing light to help them fall asleep.
on 15 July 2014
Good novelty item my daughter loves, battery operated though, so can't be left on for long periods, as batteries run out (hearing aid size so can't use rechargables)
on 12 January 2014
After receiving a replacement for this light, which also didn't work, I realised that it was shipped with the batteries in backwards. Switching them around made it work! Also, when replacing the batteries, ignore the big '+' symbol etched into the plastic and insert the positive ends of the batteries against the "spring" end of the holder. Hey-Presto - it works!

I now have a happy 7 year Moshi fan again!

3 stars just for annoying and confusing me so much and requiring me to return a product .......
on 26 December 2013
My little pumpkin loves this, it changes colour every few seconds and is nice and portable and light. Most handy if you want a night light but sockets are not in ideal places for one. Not sure how long the battery will last in fairness as only just got this so thats the only thing I am wondering about....will pop back and update if I remember once I see how it fairs.
on 8 January 2014
I saw this at B&Q, they were dear,
so I bought 2 of these from Amazon for my 6 years old and my 10 years old daughters,

they absolutely love it, and they also keep asking me to take them to the cinema and watch the new Moshi Monsters movie.

Now my 2 lovely daughters are taking this cute little Moshi Monster to bed every night :)
on 7 January 2014
My daughter was really pleased with this Poppet Illuminate Figure, she just loves Moshi Monsters and this gift was just perfect for her. I have never seen one of these before so it was very unusual, but it is very very pretty indeed and is bright too. Perfect gift at a perfect price.
on 12 May 2014
Bought for my 4 year old niece for christmas. She loved it and feel asleep cuddling it!
Only criticism is it was smaller than I expected but then I didn't really pay attention to the dimensions. Nice glow though, not too bright and fun the way it gently changes colour.

See one answered question