5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and perfect size
I love the colour and it fits my xperia z perfectly. The only downside is that you must leave it open to be able to charge it as no hole for USB. Ordered on Friday and arrived on Monday!
Published 11 months ago by Luka. London

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, but still flawed
THE GOOD:

Published 5 months ago by The Clever Idiot

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and perfect size, 19 Aug 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, but still flawed, 30 Jan 2014
~~~~~~
THE GOOD:

This is a well-made case- it fits the phone well, & it doesn't feel as flimsy as some of the other cheaper cases I've seen (the plastic that actually wraps around the phone seems pretty durable to me, & I've had it for a month now). It also looks a lot more expensive than it is- it's not too visible from the photos, but the black portion of the case has this cross-hatching (on both the inner & outer parts), which makes it much easier to grip in the hand. There's also contrasting stitching (in green, to match the inner) around the outside of the outer case, which I think is a lovely touch). I also love the idea of it being 2-in-1- I can use the phone both in just the 'inner' case (the hard plastic back cover), or I can use it in conjunction with the 'outer' case (the coated material flip case)! That said though, there are still some major design flaws that I'm afraid I just have to flag up:

~~~~~~
THE BAD:

~~~Although the case generally fits well, I don't think the designers took the inner colour scheme (in my case, lime green) into account when making it. I say this because I've noticed that, whenever I have the flash on in my photos, this awful green halo/ aura is cast all around my photos (if you look carefully at the pictures, you can see there's a green 'ring' around the camera lens & flashlight, on the back). It feels like the ring is just too closely fitted to the lens/ light etc (maybe they need to think of chiselling a little more away from the holes next time?) This is somewhat bearable for me, since I don't take many photos with flash anyway, but it's still irritating to not be able to take any flash photos (because of this). I imagine the same problem would happen with the other colour schemes too. Speaking of the colour, I have also noticed some of the green wearing away

~~~The other issue I have is with the whole 'detachable' part of this wallet case. It's a great idea in theory (I can get both a back cover for my phone (Xperia Zs have an all-over glass body, so this helps loads with the fingerprint-magnet issue!), but again the design execution is slightly off-kilter- the main problem is that the 'detachable' thing works by there being 4 magnets in the case (plus 4 on the actual plastic holder around the phone) These magnets are particularly weak- it's happened to me many times now where I place the phone (& holder) up against the main case component, & it feels like the magnets have fixed up against each other. But if the outside flap (also controlled by a weak magnet) is even slightly unsecured, the phone holder (& my phone!) will basically fall out of the main flip case- it happens especially when you try to use the wrist lanyard included (which is a nice thought, regardless) I think gravity must just pull it out of there, but this is particularly frustrating when the main reason I wanted a flip case was to protect my screen against scratches better! (Yes I have a screen protector, but that's not going to be enough if the case keeps making my phone fall face-first onto the floor/ ground!)

THE MINOR(s):

~~~Finally, I have just a few other small niggles (not deal breakers)- like when I got the case, the inside pocket (clear one, to the bottom left) had scratches all over it (like it had already been used).
The inner (plastic) cover also fits the phone VERY snugly (this can make it a pain to pull off, but seeing as how it allows you access to all the ports/ buttons (charger/ headphone jack, docking section, power button, volume rocker, speaker, & even the holes in the bottom right where you loop the phone lanyard through!), so I can see how you may be able to let this one slide a little).That said though, I kinda wish they also made the case cover up the top & bottom of the phone (like I said, the Z has an all-glass chassis, so it's kinda annoying having those sections exposed when all that's there is the phone's barcode!) They also could have done with getting the case to cover up the power & volume buttons (but still make them pressable) for extra protection, but I guess I'm just a picky fingerprint-phobe, haha..
The notification light (top right of the screen) is covered up

~~~~~~

I hope that was thorough enough? I don't usually leave reviews, but I saw there weren't too many on this (& I'm aware many people don't buy things online if that's the case), but I do think the case is worth the money :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: GMYLE (R) Wallet Case Classic for Sony Xperia Z L36H - Black & Green Cross Pattern PU Leather Slim Magnetic Flip Stand Cover (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Sturdy and attractive. A little bit out of the ordinary. Pleased after 1st week. Good value for the price and a nice case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 7 Jun 2014
This is a really nice product. If there was a 9 and a half would give it.
Protects the phone well. Dropped the phone and cover protected it well.

3.0 out of 5 stars an honest answer, 2 May 2014
Fell apart after about three weeks, whilst i had my bank card in the two card slots it scratched my screen a hell of a lot, other than that i did like the feel and style of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 2 April 2014
Vesatile in a great colour! Easy to use, lightweight, pocketable. Even has slots for credit cards so don't really need a wallet too often !

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product well made, 24 Mar 2014
I am more than happy with it as it looks good and dose all i want it to do, I would recommend this item...... very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect, 23 Mar 2014
Works perfect and protects my phone. Good quality stands up to hard useage of a works phone. Stands up to a lot of wear and tear

4.0 out of 5 stars good but can be improved, 23 Mar 2014
Really stylish looking case with good quality materials. Good for nights out too as the card and note slits mean you don't have to take your wallet.
Only bad thing is the rubber surround doesn't fit flush at the top of the screen.
Shame because otherwise a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the price, 28 Feb 2014
Case looks and feels like a quality product, magnetic closure clip is strong and phone is held into the case securely .
was just what I was looking for.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›