5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes
I have big wide feet, so these sandals are great for me.I can undrstand that they may be too wide for some women, but if you have wide feet they're excellent!
Published 6 months ago by Lee Hannaford

1.0 out of 5 stars Red Cross over fit flop
A little disappointed as the fit is quite wide, the Colour red is a lot brighter than expected and the quality of the leather upper is poor -not worth the money
Published 5 months ago by gail poolis

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, 27 Jun 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Red Cross over fit flop, 5 July 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Great styling addition to range however....., 4 Sep 2014
This review is from: FitFlop Sandals KYS Leather FF Red (Shoes)
I am a fan of fit flops particularly the ones without toe post so was excited when I saw these. I read the reviews and have to agree with them the sandals are quite large but the real problem seems to be in the cross over on the top. They rubbed and as they are not cheap I didn't risk them stretching. I was disappointed as they would have made a welcome addition to my sandal selection

3.0 out of 5 stars Still wearing them in, 30 Jun 2014
I am a size 4 1/2 and usually need a wider width fitting. I tried a size 4 which was too narrow and then purchased a size 5, but after 3 weeks of wearing, I am still getting blisters on the top of my feet at the cross over point. That said I really like the sandals and am hoping that the leather will have given enough soon, as they are otherwise very comfortable to walk in. I have the thong design fit flops which are the most comfortable sandals ever, though they just don't feel smart enough for work, where as these are perfect. Hoping to love these as much as the thong ones soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars colourful and comfortable, 29 Jun 2014
Slightly on the roomy side but incredibly comfortable. A beautiful shade of red. I bought a pair of brown FitFlop sandals 2 years ago. I have always liked them and they are still in excellent condition but I must say they now look dowdy at the side of my lovely red ones. FitFlops are not cheap but they are superb quality and seem as if they will last for ever.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad fit, 29 May 2014
Although I love the look of these sandals, the design is poor. As I walk, my feet slip out of the back of the sandal, and I am constantly adjusting the position of my feet.
Almost impossible to walk in.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely sandal, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: FitFlop Sandals KYS Leather FF Red (Shoes)
Lovely slip on for someone with wide feet like me. Red could have been deeper but still lovely. They r really light & with the fitflop technology make for looks with pure comfort. Something I can wear all day. Would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit of straps overgenerous, 13 Aug 2014
I likes these shoes very much, but unfortunately the straps were overgenerous, making the shoes too loose for wearing. People with more padding on their feet should be fine though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic as expected, 19 Sep 2014
Fantastic as expected. This is my 4th pair and I can't believe how comfortable they are. Now I need some stylish shoes for winter. Over to you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as always, 26 Sep 2014
Shoes were just as I expected, fitted beautifully and have hardly been off the feet since I bought them