5.0 out of 5 stars Fitflops
This is my third pair of Fitflops I buy size 4 although in other shoes I am a 5. They are so comfortable I would wear them all the time. Unlike some flip flops they look good. Expensive for casual sandals but happy to pay for the quality.
Found Amazon the cheapest place to buy.
Published 7 months ago by jan cooper

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed
It is nice looking flip flop but it is painful between my toes.
Otherwise I would love it.
Published 5 months ago by Dream

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars cosy toe's., 19 May 2014
They are gorgeous,so comfy. I have had fitflops before and I don't think you can beat them. I have had two summer's wear at least out of my old one's.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... one in navy which I found to be very comfortable. Also the fitting is good as it is ..., 12 Aug 2014
I bought this Fitflop sandal as I have a similar one in navy which I found to be very comfortable. Also the fitting is good as it is narrower than the other style i.e. Electra which I have. I wanted a different colour and it is exactly as described.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 12 Oct 2014
J. True - See all my reviews
Comfy, look ok, think they should be cheaper as only canvas not leather. Look tatty fairly quickly, but I suppose that goes with the composition. Really wanted navy leather fit flops but these were all I could find in the colour I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars fit for summer, 27 July 2014
SHOES EXACTLY AS EXPECTED - FIT FINE - HAVE WORN THEM LOADS - AND AM IN FACT WEARING THEM NOW.
SUPPLIER WAS MOST PROFESSIONAL - DELIVERED EARLY. WELL PACKAGED AND INFORMATIVE AS TO WHEN TO EXPECT ARRIVAL OF PARCEL. WELL IMPRESSED.

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfy, 17 Aug 2014
I love these, so comfy, have been wearing them constantly as I broke a toe and couldn't wear normal shoes, they were a godsend , I ordered a size smaller, I normally take a 4.5 to a 5 so the 4 fitted perfectly .

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 27 Sep 2014
These were not available in my normal size 4 & as I wanted the navy I ordered the 3 in the hope that they would fit .. I'm delighted to say they did & personally think they are a much better fit! perfect :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 July 2014
I bought size 4 which fits like a glove. I'm so fond of Fit Flops ever since I was introduced to them 6 years ago. I find them endurable, comfy and above all they help to shape my legs

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes with everything and comfy, 18 July 2014
S. Topley (UK) - See all my reviews
Liked them so much and so comfortable with my hammer toes that, when my puppy ate one, I replaced the pair so now have a spare and hope she eats the opposite shoe next time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected, 21 Sep 2014
Third if Fit Flops. A snug fit when they arrived but they quickly stretch and are just so comfortable. THey are my go-to footwear every evening when I come home from work.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 Oct 2014
I have worn fit flops for a while but the piece between my toes sometimes rubs these are great because they are canvas it doesnt rub one bit

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 | Next ›