5.0 out of 5 stars Fitflops
They are a very very comfortable shoe especially in hot weather. The manufacturers say that they are good for your feet - they exercise your feet and part of your legs

I can highly recommend them - apparently a lot of people think the toe thong would be uncomfortable - it is not
Published 3 months ago by Primula Penny

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour Mis-information.
Nice but pity that Urban White is actually beige. Please FitFlops be more considerate when naming colours and give an accurate guide. No paper work in parcel and no time to research how to return.
Published 23 days ago by Terence P.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitflops, 5 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars chada fitflops -pewter, 10 May 2014
Excellent prompt delivery.
I love the colour ,it will go with lots of combinations.
I have always had a size 4 in my other fitflops but found this design to be smaller so sending back. Size 5 has arrived and fits perfectly.
As always with fitflops they are really comfortable,great for day into evening wear and super quality.
many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars ... couple of years and they are still the most comfortable shoe! These arived a couple of days before ..., 8 July 2014
I've worn fit flops for a couple of years and they are still the most comfortable shoe! These arived a couple of days before my trip to Rome where I knew I would be doing a lot of walking and was very pleased that I didn't have yo wear them in!!! They look amazing will go with nearly everything in my wardrobe.
I started to wear fitflops due to having a very painfull trapped nerve in my back, with the ergomic sole it helped me to walk. Now my back is much better with the pain fluctuating when I wear differant shoes I find I come back to this make every time.
Even though they are not the height of a fashionable shoe they do come in very close. I now have about 6 pairs as I buy some each year with the older ones not looking hardly worn and they have had some hammering ie walking on very uneven surfaces, wearing them on the beach, walking around theme parks and not to mention the every day wear.
I would recommend these shoes to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on air. My best purchase this year, 16 July 2014
Ever since I bought my first pair of fitflops a couple of months ago I haven't worn anything else. I absolutely love them. So comfortable. I hadn't worn a toe post sandal for ages as I had always found them really uncomfortable. The Fitflops are amazing. I will definitely be buying some more when I can afford them. My best purchase this year

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit but badly cut into the top of my ..., 16 July 2014
Good fit but badly cut into the top of my foot where the jewelled bit meets the thong, problem solved with clear padded discs (Party Feet). Good price from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as they say., 14 Aug 2014
This pair of Fit Flops are every bit as good as previous pairs for fit and probably slightly better for comfort as they have a thinner, more open design of straps. On the downside, and this is being picky, one of the jewels on the front has a lovely purple hue to it and the other doesn't! I'm probably the only one who notices tho' so I'm not going to let it worry me. On the whole they're shaping up as well as all my previous pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and stylish....., 13 July 2014
So comfortable and look stunning too. Having muscle and bone problems these give me comfort without looking boring.

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Fitflop Womens Chada Leather Flip flops (Shoes)
Amazingly comfortable shoes from fit flop! Ordered these as I already had the black and was amazed at how comfortable they are. The only fault I have is that the colour is not as expected. They are described as urban white which apparently is beige! The shade is really nice but they do look true white in the picture and that's what I was expecting. They get top marks for comfort though!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... walking on holiday or just at home they are like walking on air I had one pair now I ..., 3 July 2014
V. Dickel "confused" (essex uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fitflop Womens Chada Leather Flip flops (Shoes)
If you do a lot of walking on holiday or just at home they are like walking on air I had one pair now I bought another two pairs to match all colours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit flops, 27 Jun 2014
Perfect fit and incredibly comfortable. Having had Insertional Achilles Tendinopathy diagnosed I needed some comfortable summer shoes I could dog walk in, made for the job ! I feel they make look a little old fashioned but they have been admired by many colleagues who now want to go out and purchase them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›