4.0 out of 5 stars Looks like any other sandal, but feels great on the feet.
Published 13 months ago by ktb

1.0 out of 5 stars Order a size bigger!
I always take a size 5 in fitflops have numerous pairs. These are much more streamlined they look great but they're not the usual sizing!! This cost me an extra £9.30 to get a bigger size in postage costs so be aware.
Published 15 months ago by Dido

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Order a size bigger!, 2 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed as the toe post has caused a blister after ..., 16 July 2014
Disappointed as the toe post has caused a blister after only wearing for an hour, the patent leather is very hard.

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved the style but had to return them for the ..., 3 Oct. 2014
Loved the style but had to return them for the next size up, have had fitflops before & normally take a size 4 so these come up small. Next size arrived & Worn once but caused blisters which is not normal for fitflops as I've had 3 pairs in the last 3 years,all were comfortable from the first time I wore them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks like any other sandal, but feels great on the feet., 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Fitflop The Skinny Sandals Black (Shoes)
As I suffer from plantar fascilitis, comfortable, supportive footwear is vital, but often comfort seems to be incompatible with style. The Fit Flops I already own are fine but could not be described as elegant, so I was very pleased with these. They are as comfortable as I would expect and they look really nice. The adjustable buckle also makes the style flexible for different foot widths, high insteps etc, which is great.
I would definitely recommend and am thinking about whether to get the red ones, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab for so many reasons, 13 July 2014
Having suffered for many years with plantar faschiitis,aching legs, sore knees etc, fitflops have completely transformed my life. I can now stay on my feet all day, with no painful consequences at all and these ones are attractive as well as being immensely comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars the shoes fit but there was a bit of material ..., 20 Oct. 2014
the shoes fit but there was a bit of material where they had not been finished properly and i had to cut it off as they were causing rubbing in between my toes. for that money they should have been finished properly. I have several pairs of fit flops and have never had a problem before with any of the other pairs

4.0 out of 5 stars The Skinny - and they are!!!, 8 July 2014
I'm a size 5 - with a thin foot and they fit but there is not as much room around foot as my older fit flops - so if you've a wide foot take note and go up a size? They are called The Skinny - and they are!!! Love them though!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ouch!, 7 July 2014
Love the look of the new design. I have a leather pair that I live in and they never hurt. These have left deep slits in my poor toes. Not sure what do to so soften them up. :(

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a good a expected, 5 July 2014
Did not purchase. These look great but I found they didn't fit me that well and did not feel as comfortable as other fitflops I've tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller, 3 July 2014
Lovely shoes arrived quickly and well packaged. Many thanks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›