5.0 out of 5 stars Great eyeliner that lasts all day
I wear eyeliner everyday and this is a fabulous product that really does last all day. Stands up to watery eyes and rain too without coming off and is perfect for all day wear without having to reapply. I love this eyeliner and is the only one that i buy now as i know that i do not have to keep checking whether the eyeliner is still on or not. Highly recommended
Published 8 months ago by Deborah Barker

3.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare to sharpen!
Published 3 months ago by these_days

3.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare to sharpen!, 19 Sep 2014
This review is from: Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eye Liner, Black (Misc.)
Although this is a nice eyeliner and does last reasonably well throughout the day, it is a total nightmare to sharpen once the tip has gone blunt. The first time I tried to sharpen the pencil, the outer plastic coating split and resulted in a weird-shaped tip, the second time I ended up losing half the pencil in the sharpener. I don't know why Rimmel would use plastic on the outside of the pencil instead of wood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eyeliner that lasts all day, 31 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Rimmel black eye liner, 27 Feb 2014
Came well before the due date so my wife was very happy.
My wife loves it, it make her eye look great. She is very happy and I am in the good books for now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tip broke after two uses, 19 April 2014
Eye liner looked good on arrival but after just two uses the tip broke and it's almost useless now. May be this particular eye liner which I received is faulty but it didn't serve the purpose I brought it for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad!, 2 Mar 2014
I wear contact lenses and have been searching for an eyeliner that stays put - this isn't bad, I would buy it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eye liner product, 17 Jan 2014
Love this product.

If I had one complaint - it would be to add that the pencil is extremely soft, so
does not last too long as you sharpen it quite frequently.

The product itself is extremely good though !

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof Kohl Eye Liner - Silver, 21 Oct 2013
This is a very nice eye liner pencil and the colour silver is nice but its just a little too soft, smudges a bit when you put it on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to press hard to get any on the inside of lower lashes., 9 Sep 2014
I bought this item based partly on its rave reviews but I don't know if it's me or if the pencil I got was different but I have found it quite hard & therefore I had to press really hard to get any on the inside of my lower lash. It isn't the soft & easily-applied luxurious pencil others have raved about. It's quite good to use directly below lashes to even out skin tone as I do have a tendency to get red eyes & pinkish skin. The little I did manage to apply on my eye line seemed to irritate my eyes, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars SCANDAL EYES WATERPROOF PENCIL FROM RIMMEL, 22 July 2013
catwoman (bristol, england) - See all my reviews
These eyeliners are excellent - look good and last a long time. I wish I knew what the bit on the end was for tho. Can anyone enlighten me??
Fast delivery by recommended seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Nude, 10 July 2014
It glides on so easy and the texture is so smooth. It does not smudges. I am very impressed by the quality and performance of this pencil. And icing on the cake is its low price. I would say, ladies go and give it a try atleast once and I am sure you will fall in love with it.