5.0 out of 5 stars Nice keyboard/case.
The item was well packaged with a glossy leaflet explaining how to configure the keyboard to work with Windows 8. It advised a 3-4 hour charge before use but mine was fully charged after an hour. I followed the instructions and paired the keyboard with my VivoTab, no problem.
First impressions...
The case is well designed. The section which holds the tablet...
Published 13 months ago by Morpheus

2.0 out of 5 stars Fiddly, unreliable and annoying to use
they keyboard sticks to case with a magnet, but it doesn't work very well and keeps falling out.
The keyboard randomly stops working and I have to disconnect the bluetooth on my tablet and reconnect everything, usually takes multiple attempts to get it working again.
The space bar is not very reliable and half the time I get no space, meaning I have to...
Published 3 months ago by Lord R. Michaels

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice keyboard/case., 4 Oct 2013
Morpheus (Birmingham, uk.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GreatShield 2!Go Detachable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Leather Folio Case Cover with Stand for Asus VivoTab Smart ME400C Tablet (Black) (Electronics)
First impressions...
The case is well designed. The section which holds the tablet itself has the front cut-outs at the top, bottom and sides to allow you to use the slide gestures correctly. Some early cases for the VivoTab didn't have the cut-outs which spoiled the overall user experience. The keyboard has a nice feel to it and has decent travel on the keys. There is a very slight flexing of the keyboard when pressing keys around the centre of the keyboard but it's hardly noticeable. I let a few of my work colleagues have a play with it. They all liked it. The case has a flip out stand on the back which positions the screen at a nice angle for typing.
Overall I think this keyboard is excellent value for money. Even with Royal Mail charging me an extra £11.18 on top of the purchase price (£3.18 import duty plus £8 handling fee).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case/bluetooth keyboard for Asus Vivotab Smart, 9 Sep 2013
A. Denial "A. P. Denial" (North England) - See all my reviews
Having recently bought the Asus Vivotab Smart, within hours I realised I needed a keyboard and case. Reviews of the Asus offering at nearly £100.00 were mixed, so I instead ordered this after seeing reviews on Youtube. It arrived on the 9th September from the U.S. despite being told it would be delivered on the 26th. September. Two weeks early!
At a total price of £22.00 the delivery was free, and I reckon 12 days from order to receipt is superb service. It came well packed, I was out but it fitted through our letterbox.
The case is very strong, good to look at and fits the tablet perfectly, all cutouts clean and in exactly the right place. The brief instructions say to charge the keyboard (cable supplied) for two to four hours initially, which I did, then followed the setup instructions. Perfect first time, proper keys similar to a laptop. Only minor niggle is no trackpad, but hey, otherwise perfect.
I can strongly recommend both the product and the supplier. Why can't we have more accessories for Asus in the U.K. instead of having to buy from worldwide distribution?

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to connect, 28 Feb 2014
I was impressed at how the Bluetooth - which I have not used before - activated and connected immediately. The instructions were clear and easy to follow and the keyboard works well. The only "wish list" is that the keyboard had a touch pad - yes, I know, the tablet has a touch screen, so why would you want a touch pad! When you are typing the screen is just that little bit further away and you have to reach across the keyboard to get to it.
The only complaint is that you can't really use the keyboard and tablet combination on your lap, as the tablet just flops backwards and hangs down over your knees! A strap or hinge or something that held the tablet upright would be good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case and keyboard, 15 Feb 2014
A good keyboard for my Asus tablet, it works great and holds it's battery life well, only a small niggle is that it is an American layout so some keys are showing on the keyboard but as I've set it up as an English keyboard they are actually where you would find on an English keyboard, ie the @ is showing as top left but is to the right of the keyboard when you want to use that symbol. I would buy it if I knew then what I know now, it's a good case and keyboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 Jan 2014
Does a good job. Windows doesn't always immediately recognize the new hardware but after a few Start menu clicks on the keyboard it works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars GreatShield Wireless Keyboard, 23 Jan 2014
This is a brilliant piece of kit and excellent value. It does exactly "what it does on the tin". I thoroughly recommend this keyboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars This keyboard and case are a fine match for my asus vivo tab,thank you, 12 Jan 2014
Looks impressive and woks like a dream in combo with my vivo tab.it was also easy to set up, Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover and keyboard, 26 Dec 2013
Having recently bought the Asus Vivotab, I needed a keyboard and case, I saw these and for the price is the best thing you can buy for your Asus, I have a micro HDMI converter, as well a micro USB-USB and these keyboard, all complete in a lightweight, I forgot my laptop now...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Keyboard and case, 18 Dec 2013
Case is great.
Keyboard is great.
The fact that you can take away the keyboard and just use the tablet in the case is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, not great keyboard, 14 Dec 2013
Mr. J. Hulks (UK) - See all my reviews
The case is really good, works perfectly and looks decent enough too. It doesn't look luxurious, but given the price it's really good value for money. The keyboard works, but there's an annoyingly high amount of lag (often more than a second), the buttons are small and tricky to hit and occasionally don't register that they've been pressed, and it doesn't come with a touchpad. I had to revert to the Asus Transboard keyboard I used before, which luckily fits into the case nicely. I'd definitely recommend the case, the keyboard is better than nothing but there are definitely better ones out there.