5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Bought as a gift, husband loves the look and feel of this case and it protects his phone well. Exactly as described and great value.
Published 12 months ago by Lacee

3.0 out of 5 stars good but is broken now
The item feels good in the hand. previous comments have said that this has marked their phones, or the thin film of the case is already coming off. This isn't the case with mine. The part where the volume buttons has broken off however, but in my opinion this make them easier to access and easier to get the case on and off your phone. I would recommend., Maybe not at £10...
Published 3 months ago by Jamie

3.0 out of 5 stars Case is peeling away, 5 Sep 2013
At first, I thought that this was one of the best cases I had ever purchased!! Durable, practical and good looking - but within a few weeks, the silicone layer has started to peel away and look naf!

Not a happy camper!

2.0 out of 5 stars Had Better!, 5 Sep 2013
The material covering the plastic case started peeling off within 2 weeks of purchase so I am now left with a hard black case which I could have purchased for £2.99 and it does not look as good as the cheaper option. Not impressed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap tat that is over priced, 4 Sep 2013
james sharland (huddersfield, uk) - See all my reviews
I was happy with the cover initially, but then the coating started to peel off! There are far better covers available that cost less and look and feel far better quality

5.0 out of 5 stars very stylish, 24 Aug 2013
With this cover my phone get even more beuatiful is soft to the touch Abd very slim design.some times i think that i dont havÍ any cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, sleek and stylish, 19 Aug 2013
Love this case, it adds no bulk at all and the rubbery feel to it is just so good in the hand. I recommend this case for those who want some protection but also want their phone to also look good!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting, slim case. The matte effect peels..., 14 Aug 2013
When I first received this item, very promptly I might add, I was very impressed with the all round quality of the case. The case fits very snugly onto the phone with ease, and due to the slim nature of the case the profile of the phone isn't raised too much, no extra bulk.

The problem I have encountered is that it seems the matte black finish on the case has begun to peel from the corners, and is no peeling around the whole edge of the phone. This isn't from particularly rough use, but from simply having the phone in my pocket.

From the look of the case you'd think I'd had it for years where in actual fact I've only had it for a couple of months.

It is unfortunate the quality of the case does not last as it is a very simple and attractive case.

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple great case, 12 Aug 2013
This case is a well made yet simple case and keeps the phone still nice and slim
but it really is only there to protect the back of the phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cover, 12 Aug 2013
L. Wang (York,U.K.) - See all my reviews
very thin and kind of skin touch which make it fells really great.

love it ... i will use it on my one.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 17 July 2013
Not really impressed with this product. It leaves a corner or twouunprotected and doesn't offer a good protection for if you drop your mobile phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Case, 11 July 2013
Mr. P. Clough - See all my reviews
The case is very nicely designed and feels great.

My only problem with it is that i don't feel it would actually protect the phone if it did drop/fall.

I am looking around for a more rigorous one, but it is good product.