5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Pokemon Fan
Published 7 months ago by dmcnabb

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't really get what expected
I ordered this thinking I was going to get the deck shown in the image (since it is the ONLY deck shown in this product page). However when the delivery arrived I got the other Plasma Blast Theme Deck, which is still good, but not what I expected. Despites this, the delivery was very fast (arrived 1 day early) and there were no problems.
Published 10 months ago by Joćo Cardoso

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Pokemon Fan, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Pokemon Black and White Plasma Blast Theme Deck (Toy)
I purchased for my younger step brother who loves pokemon cards. I grew up loving pokemon and he now is 10 and is mad on them. He asked for pokemon cards for christmas so this is the pack I got him. I dont know the names of any of the new characters (when I was a kid it was all Pikachu, Charizard, Mewtwo etc) These cards are very unrecognizable to me, but he was very excited about the cards in the pack. It came well presented with the holo card on top. I'd recommend if you are looking for a larger pack of pokemon cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pokemon Solar Strike Plasma Blast Theme Deck, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Pokemon Black and White Plasma Blast Theme Deck (Toy)
Ordered this on Tuesday, came in post by Thursday which was real good and it was the right one. Everything was there like the 60 cards, coin, play-mat, checklist etc. Good buy overall!

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't really get what expected, 10 Sep 2013