Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 September 2013
Make no mistake people - The Three kings is a MUST BUY...
These are MEN singing about experience - Not boys preaching and pretending to understand the lyrics to what they have been given, The Three kings are SINGING!!! With heart..
In a time where R&B is barely visible, The Three Kings can be seen clearly, brightly and very distinctively
I don't know where to start with the praise ...
This album brings it all back the days where folk sang with purpose and desire.
You can hear the pleasure in their voices and the deliverance of perfection and respect for their craft.
Music of the 90s was all about love, real love, the expression of love, and deliverance of love; this album is all the above and much more...

Every song has its own story and you can just visualise the accompanying music video.

Tank is underrated, a musically gifted talent he adds wonderful falsetto and runs filled with emotion; Guinwine has left a real impression on me he is singing with such differentiation and conviction he really has a great voice, its refreshing to him the calm in his voice AND the distinction of Mr Tyrese Gibson, well he adds the `Juno se qua' (That little something; a quality that eludes description) to it all - his raspy (deep) voice is fully loaded with sentiment, his voice on the interludes LOL he is a funny guy! Soooooo reminiscent of the 90's, definitely one of his sweet spots.

There are some people out there who will simply purchase this album for their love of the artists in their own right but if you didn't have a visual and were listening for the first time you would simply accept the fact that they are dedicated and brilliantly talented.
Telling the great and not so easy, story of love, the joy and sadness, the physical and emotional understanding of love is executed humbly. They are the best of friends for over a decade and you can hear that invisible connection; they know and understand each other very well . .
This album has musicality there is no doubt about that, It really has surpassed my expectations
Apparently they have signed a 2 record deal so I eagerly anticipate the arrive of the next chapter in the TGT chronicle. For now I shall wear out my repeat button..

Make the purchase people make, the purchase you will not regret it...
on 30 August 2013
Three of the best ever R&b artists together on one as a group on one album.This is a brilliant album,every song is good.The moment I heard the song "I Need" I couldn't wait to get the album.This is the best album ive bought in a long time.
on 24 August 2013
I loved Ginuwine when I was a teenager (and he is still my favourite male artiste), Tank's voice and range is incredible! Tyrese's voice is just pure magic. Three talented Kings coming together to create musical gold in 2013. A year when Black music is being diluted so much for the sake of mainstream success, this is exactly what we have been waiting for.

Grown folks music. As Tyrese says 'leave it in' music! ;)

Love this album.
on 3 November 2013
These guys are not playing around at all with this record. Let me just say that this LP is without a doubt THE BEST R&B album out to be released this year so far, and stands to be one of the best REAL R&B albums that I've listened to in years. It has been years that i've listened to an entire album from 1st track to the last track everyday single day for a whole month without getting bored once! As a big fan of R&B music I'm pleased with this CD and very much impressed with the effort the talented trio put into making this album.
Can't wait for the next album if they decide to the another that is. Highly recommended. Go and Purchase this album as soon as your done reading this review!
on 2 April 2014
Remember LSG? A super R&B group made up of three of the 90s best singers Gerald Levert, Keith Sweat and Johnny Gill. It was one of the best Male groups of the 90s. So comes the present day and enters TGT. Made up of Tyrese, Ginuwine and Tank. The new LSG no doubt.Offering classic bedroom music, TGT’s debut album Three Kings is primarily geared toward (unsurprisingly) their female listeners, providing a steamy soundtrack of pure sensuality. But the trio isn’t in the business of sugarcoating their music like many of R&B’s young contemporary artists.Having of course already made a name in the business with their suspenseful solo music careers, they are not trying to impress any one but their fans! To my realization TGT is not like any other R&B groups because Vocally, where in most group arrangements, one singer tends to overshadow the others, TGT has no obvious lead singer, and rightfully so. Each member brings a distinct voice and layer of soul to the group, which is what makes TGT such a gem in R&B music today. There’s no question that had the trio formed during the days when R&B male groups dominated the scene. If there was ever a time when R&B was believed to be dead, TGT has certainly resurrected it…definitely with this album. This is definitely my best album of the 2000s.
on 10 September 2013
OMG.... I love this album! The Three Kings compliment eachother with there soltry voices and have bought back the old RnB that I love. Its great music for the bedroom!! I will be playing this album to death! Well done guys!
on 21 October 2013
This album has artists of pure clss and talent of year's of experience and being in the music industry.

The album from start to finish is pure and utter class from these singers/ musicians, this is just one of the albums that has been missing from R&B for a long time.

R&B is not dying and there is still some good R&B that you can get but you just have to get the right artists to bring out the right material.

Are you listening Robin Thicke
on 31 July 2014
An Absolutely amazing album. I only purchased this on the reviews and knowing the individual artists.

Once the album is in the cd player/itunes/digital all you need to do is let it play from the beginning and you wont even need to change track as each song is great and when you don't even realize it you have finished the album. Its got a lot of tracks and each ones has great melodies and the three men excel and bounce of each other, which makes them even better.

The songs that i like are "sex aint never felt better", "hurry", "explode" and "running back" just to name a few.
All songs on the album have great backin tracks. This is a must for R&B lovers.
If you like 112,Boyz II Men, All 4 One and Az yet, this album is for you.
I listen to the album over and over again.
I have already past onto my fiancee and she loves them too.
on 1 October 2013
Love this Album , the whole 17 Songs are class, Big Tyrese fan but with Genuine and Tank the vocals are Brilliant.
The whole album is on Repeat in my house. a must for R & B Lovers.
on 30 September 2014
Very disappointed with this bland boring album. I expected so much more from these three. Such a let down. There are only two good songs on this album and one 'ok' song. that's it. The album just drones on and on. When I listened to it for the first time I kept expecting some up tempo songs but there weren't any. It's just the same type of song over and over again, but the problem was they were not even good songs. Boring!!! Boring!! Boring!! Then I kept listening to the album over and over again in the hopes that it would grow on me. And guess what? IT DIDN'T. It's SO dull I cant get over it because I think these guys are so talented and exceptional singers, especially Tyrese. This album is such a disappointment. I've given one star for the two good songs and another star because they are talented guys, just not on this album unfortunately. Must try better next time.