on 16 November 2013
This is a brilliant product. Some reviews lead you to think it looks cheap (it does if you turn it upside down; they all do!). Polystyrene is used even in car bumpers because its so good at absorbing crash energy so no worries with that over plastic. It's also actually sculpted like someone genuinely thought about it, with both anti-submarine bum shape and sculpting to reduce pressure points on the legs whilst sat on it which I've not seen on a boaster seat before. My 7 year old told me in 5 seconds of sitting on it he wants me to replace his in the other car with this one because it is more comfortable than the Britax one we were using.
Originally bought to solve the two baby seat and one other in the middle problem on the back seat, which it does. I noticed trying to transfer the old seat to the other car (a mini) that because of the sculpted sports seats a 'proper seat' won't actually fit safe and secure on the front seat as it bridges the sides and wobbles. This one sits really securely one the seat squab so after writing this the next thing I'm doing is getting another one to sort that out and make a much smarter seat too being black on black!
on 26 November 2013
Probably the most compact car booster seat I have seen. This would fit in an airline friendly cabin bag easily I reckon, while being a perfect size for my 7 year old. Seems durable - we have been using it for a few months. Delivery was super quick. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 18 February 2016
Just about fits in between 2 Britax High Back Boosters in the back of a 3 Door Astra Design. Bought this as a spare for occasional use - its ideal. Granted you have to give it a bit of wriggle to fit in between the two Britax seats but as an occasional measure this is fine. To be fare to this product the back of my Astra is very tight for space so I am amazed (with a wriggle) it fits. Quality of item is pretty much the same as another one we use in my Wifes car except doesn't have the high/curved bits on the side.
on 25 April 2014
Great value for money. Removable cover for washing. Suits my grandchildren , ages 4 & 5 . Lightweight and easy to carry so I use them as seats when we have a picnic !!. Highly recommend.
on 13 April 2014
Made from polystyrene, so very light.
Good small size, you could quite easily fit 3 across the back seat.
Fine for a cheap booster seat.
on 11 January 2016
Don't normally write reviews but these boosters are great for the money. I have an 8 and 6 year old, both quite tall. Just got an evoque and standard boosters are too wide but these are perfect. Even the 8 yr old who doesn't need a booster anymore loves it, got one for him because the doors are quite high and he couldn't see out the window. They both think they're more comfortable than the old, far more expensive boosters despite feeling hard to me. Definitely would recommend if you need a narrow booster.
on 21 September 2014
Bought this booster to fit between two regular child car seats on the back seat of my estate car as I could not fit in three car seats. It does just what it says "on the tin". Grandson has not complained about the comfort although in my opinion it looks a bit hard. True it is only polystyrene covered in nylon type material but as far as I am aware they all are made this way so the fact that it is slightly slimmer widthwise than most is the biggest bonus.
on 12 February 2014
I would have given 5* if there had been more padding on the seat. For a small booster it's fine.
on 20 March 2014
It was surprisingly difficult to get a compact lightweight car seat for my son. This one is great and it does what it's supposed to. Don't expect anything special it's polystyrene with a thin cover on it but it takes the beating of my son clambering in and out all over it and he doesn't complain so it must be comfy enough for him.
on 24 June 2014
Bought this because the booster seat we were using didn't sit squarely (in the front of the car) due to the side profile of the car seat. Being slightly narrower this booster fits great. It is very hard though and only suited to short runs.

See one answered question