5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love it. Great toy, really good quality.
Kids love it, they are having too much fun. Good quality toy. Would definately recommend. The price is good as well.
Published 6 months ago by Veronika Moray

2.0 out of 5 stars Let's be honest Mike toys aren't much good...
Published 6 months ago by paula

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love it. Great toy, really good quality., 22 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Let's be honest Mike toys aren't much good..., 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mike the Knight Cauldren Playset (Toy)
I bought this for the Evie figure as it was cheaper to buy the set than the Evie toy on its own. I find that the Mike toys are a let down (especially when compared to similar age toys at the moment such as Octonauts). The toys seem ill thought out for what makes a young child engage with them. I got this as my son enjoys the tv show... But you are better off not bothering I think. The set doesn't do anything, parts are fixed (yes the spoon turns but who cares)' the scooter is hard to balance and the Mr Cuddles (the frog in the basket) doesn't move, come out or other. We have a few mike toys, the castle with slide (again 2/3 stars) and the horse/mike set - again not much thought here either. The only ones I'd say are good are the two dragons (squirt, sparkie) as they are basically plastic dragons that move a bit and are from the series, which keeps your child happy, these are 4 stars and can be used with other, better knight toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Mike the Knight Cauldren Playset (Toy)
As advertised and quick delivery.

Mike the Knight Cauldren Playset