‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Had them for 4 months, still get blisters every time I wear them!, 22 Feb 2014
Rhys (Cardiff, Wales.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Optimum Mens Tribal Rugby Boots (Apparel)
Not sure if everyone gets this problem or I just have a pair of dodgy boots, but I wear these every Wednesday and Saturday, I was pleased when I bought them for £33 as I thought that was pretty cheap and Optimum were a good make. I used to buy boots from Nike and I've never had problems with blisters, so maybe it pays to pay a little extra!

The fit is actually good, I just manage to get heel blisters all the time from wearing them, it's a shame because I really liked the boots too!

Edit: I have found that the boots are actually a little bit big for me, but I was too lazy to send them back for a smaller size as most shoes/boots I've owned have all been size 12s.. To stop the heel blisters I have been putting vaseline inside the boot on the heel and it works like a charm. Only problem is now, because they're too big for me my foot slips straight out of the boot sometimes when I'm in the scrum haha!
Changed my review from 2* to 4* because it's sort of my fault they give me blisters..

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my daughter, 16 Oct 2014
Guy Wallis (Florida) - See all my reviews
These arrived ahead of schedule and I felt were good value for money. They are a good boot and are well made. The boots also came with a plug spanner. My daughter loved them as they re not black (like the boys). As well as training she wore them in a tournament today they provided good grip on a soft pitch and having won them most of the day found them comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Returned boots to get these pair, perfect size! Amazing boots!, 13 Oct 2014
I would highly recommend this seller, the first time I got 10 UK boot size which they were a little too big so I returned them. And in a few days they sent me the other pair of boots (size 9).

I am very happy with them and they fit me perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boot, 30 Sep 2014
My poor son wore these and got a huge blister from first three days of wear. Don't feel sorry for him.. He wore them like he wears his football boots, loosely tied. They are rugby boots and very heavy, they need to be tied tight! Four weeks in of daily use and the boots have softened, he ties the laces and we have very happy son. You might want to get some heel guards for first week use if you have a delicately heeled child! Xx

5.0 out of 5 stars These Boots are made for rugby..., 29 Sep 2014
Very pleased with the boots. great price and well made.
They did come in a little on the large side, but as my son outgrows everything he gets, this is not an issue.
Definitely buy another pair when needed,

5.0 out of 5 stars boots, 14 Oct 2014
value for money look and perform okay

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct 2014
Nice comfortable pair of boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 24 Sep 2014
Again, purchased for my big footed son. At only 15 I didn't want to pay a fortune for his boots and these fit perfectly AND he likes them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 17 Sep 2014
Pretty nifty, sturdy, comfortable and light. the perfect boots for a scrumhalf

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Sep 2014
If you are a seven and a half get these because they fit a seven and a half

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›