5.0 out of 5 stars Warmth unsurpassed
I suffer from very cold feet and hands due to illness. These are marvelous. Wore them inside normal socks and trousers. Fantastic. Would not go out without them on any moreReally love them.
Published 17 months ago by A. Coop

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong product delivered
The socks are fine, but they arrived only after some delay, and after I had e-mailed the company telling them that gloves had been delivered rather then socks! This was later corrected, but the communication from the company at no time included an apology. If I can find another supplier of socks like these I will not use Jasmine Silk again.
Published 12 months ago by pritcaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Warmth unsurpassed, 26 Dec. 2013
A. Coop (devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jasmine Silk 5 Pairs Lady's 100% Silk Socks Thermal Sock One Size (3-7) (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars to wear under walking socks, 21 Nov. 2013
I am a small size three so I'm wary of buying one size socks but these are fine on me. I bought them to wear as liner socks under walking socks and boots and they are great as winter warmers. We'll have to wait awhile before seeing if they are cool in summer.

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong product delivered, 20 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed these at the Arctic Circle, 29 Jan. 2014
These were exactly what I needed at the Arctic Circle and will be just as useful in the hot summer vacation I intene to take

3.0 out of 5 stars and the socks are comfortable to wear, 5 May 2015
The material of these socks feels very pleasant, and the socks are comfortable to wear. I'm not entirely convinced of their quality as yet as one of the pairs faded and another one has a hole in the toe already. As someone with not such a good circulation and who feels cold relatively quickly, I wear them under another pair of socks, which purpose they fulfil well. I would probably buy them again, although I would look around for other alternatives first.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm as toast!, 14 Jan. 2015
The socks are definitely warm - better than I expected. Just one note for the supplier - it would have been nicer to have had the opportunity to choose the colours myself and I also wish they were longer!

2.0 out of 5 stars Although the socks feel good, the tops cut into my legs which are ..., 20 Feb. 2015
Although the socks feel good, the tops cut into my legs which are quite slim. The marks take a long time to fade. For me they are not good as my circulation is not perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 July 2014
J. L. Mccrea "joni" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
Bought for a friend to give to her granddaughter who has been singing their praises ever since! joan

3.0 out of 5 stars It is OK But it goes to small after washed ..., 2 May 2014
It is OK
But it goes to small after washed.
Rubber band is too tight for go to bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Feb. 2015
beautiful range of colours, wash well in machine extremely comfortable