4.0 out of 5 stars kicker shoes
Very pleased with the quick delivery on this item.
My son loves these shoes as they are comfy but from a mothers perspective very durable, and easy to put on with the added benefit of the Velcro fasteners. Will definitely consider getting another pair when his current pair eventually run out of ware.
Published 13 months ago by lyndy

1.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment
Published 12 months ago by Tope

4.0 out of 5 stars kicker shoes, 16 Aug 2013
Very pleased with the quick delivery on this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment, 15 Sep 2013
I bought these shoes as school shoes for my son based on the brand and robust look. However within a week the front of the shoes had scuff marks. This is disappointing for a pair of shoes that I expected to get good use out off. I've had to polish them everyday to make them look presentable. If you are looking for a pair of shoes to last well into the school year then these are NOT the one. I will not be buying them again.