Colour: Doppelpackblau/türkis|Change
Price:£8.99+ Free shipping

on 25 May 2014
Love this product. Delivery and packaging good arrived in good time and in good nick. My 9 month old son refused to drink from a training cup or a normal cup someone recommended the Doidy Cup and he drank from it straight away without any problems, as if he had been drinking from it always. He likes the fact that he can see whats coming without spilling it all over himself. May take a while before he has the control to pick the cup up himself without spilling it all over him but grateful for the good start moving on from bottle. Recommend.
on 15 February 2016
This is the second time I'm buying the doidy cup. I also bought a single dark pink one. My baby started using this cup at 15 months and at 2 years old now she's still using it for her morning/nighttime milk. Great as a way to avoid spouts and teats and get your baby to drink from an open cup! If I were to make a suggestion, it would be to offer transparent colours so it's easier to see how much liquid is left in the cup.
I'd recommend this to all babies transitioning from teats to cups.
on 18 September 2014
My son was exclusively breastfed and then started using the Doidy cup when we started weaning at 7 months. For some reason these cups seem to suit breastfed babies (well they have among my friends!), my son refused bottles point blank, but sips nicely out of his Doidy cup. It is also super cute when he started using the Doidy and lapped up the water like a little rabbit! I take a bottle of water and pour it into his cup when we're out, and people are always impressed by a 9 month old sipping confidently from an open cup (sorry if I sound like a show off!)
on 8 February 2016
My son is almost 2 and he has loved these cups. He is also going through a "I'm going to test my mum" phase and happily spills it saying "Mummy I've made a mess." As though it's an accident. But that's not the cups fault.
The design is very simple but clever. The principle works very well. More so if your child isn't experimenting with being naughty.
on 21 February 2016
My son is seemingly still too young (7 months) to hold the cup himself by the handles but he can drink well from it. The slanted shape means that baby (and parent) can see the drink better, the cup doesn't need to be tilted as far back and it fits better into baby's mouth making spillages less likely. I can recommend the cup.
on 2 April 2016
Bought these cups on recommendation from a mum who used them for her three children.
Allows the child to see what they are drinking and have a bit more control over drinking.
2 little well placed handles for little hands to grip.
Durable and dishwasher safe.
on 8 June 2014
Only given these 3 stars, my son tried using these for the 1st time and we both ended up soaking, I think they will be ok once he gets the hang of it but atm I'm finding it hard to get him to drink without getting it all over him
on 27 November 2015
I started training my 7 month old to sip water from this cup and in the short span 15/20 days he can now comfortably drink out of any cup.
This is a perfect cup for training the babies.
The handles are perfect for the lil fingers.
on 4 April 2016
I can not praise these cups enough so I had to write a review! My daughter is 9 months old, breastfed and has always refused a bottle, no matter what brand, who fed her and whether I was present or not! I spent an absolute fortune on different brands of bottles and sippy cups and my girl was taking tiny amounts from a free flow sippy cup when one of the staff at her nursery asked if she could try her with a doidy cup...She drank 5oz on the first attempt which was a huge success! I have since purchased some of these cups for ourselves and my daughter happily sips expressed milk and water out of them. She is not able to hold the handles by herself just yet so I do it for her and it suits us just fine. For beginners I recommend a waterproof bib as they do take some getting used to and baby's bibs/clothes can get really wet! I would never have thought to try one of these for my baby based on its appearance and I had never heard of the brand before, so I am really pleased with this discovery and recommend these to everyone.
review image review image
on 16 October 2015
Absolutely brilliant! I started using these with my son when he was 6 months and he very quickly learnt the basics of how to drink from a cup, he is now 10 months and can almost do it himself :) would definitely recommend!