on 1 January 2015
This is not my usual book as for years I have been a yo-yo dieter, never shifting the weight, therefore have put my near constant indigestion, bloating, constipation, lank greasy hair, acne skin, tired all of the time down to being fat. This was a depressed last resort. I had nothing to lose so gave it a go. First two days I had a constant headache but by the third felt fine. I have now completed the first stage and feel great. My mind feels sharper, I have had no indigestion or bloating, although my skin has erupted like a teenager, but I am confident this is my body getting rid of the toxins. I am regular (first time in years) AND I lost 12 pounds. BUY IT & TRY IT
on 6 May 2015
I didn't find this at all intensive enough for me personally or at all thorough. Easy to follow as there is not much to it, but it does concern me that there is a severe lack of proper, in depth health information which I find highly preferable.

Read it all in about 10/15 minutes!

There was no clearly written plan, which to me as a person who looks after my health on a daily basis and an experienced regular with detox plans to keep my health and nutritional status balanced, appeared unprofessionally devised and written, it was much too concise and lacking information compared to much more thoroughly researched detox and weight loss plans such as those by Patrick Holford.

I'm not a crash dieter nor one for fad diets and I'd be tempted to put this in this category to be honest, though I'm not suggesting it doesn't benefit health to eat these foods to cleanse and detox and offer a boost to health as any nutritiously laden organic, natural food sources always improve the body and mind. And any improvements made to our health is a good thing in general.
Simply listing foods does not arm people to be fully aware and informed or educated about their health, though the foods listed are wonderful food to incorporate into our daily diets for assisted stable weight management, nutritional status and maintaining well health and detox capabilities.
on 14 April 2015
Good book with lots of information ....fish oils do work like they said .I've lost almost 5 pounds just by eating healthy and taking tips from this book !
on 26 October 2014
Very interesting read. I'm not sure I can follow it rigidly but there are many ways to incorporate these ideals into my diet. Would recommend to anyone who wants to understand detox diet better and also to anyone who has had or thinking of having bariatric surgery. Makes for an interesting pre opinion diet
on 15 April 2015
Have read this a couple of times to get focused before trying the detox. Breaking it into weekly regimes makes it seem doable & I like a lot of the allowed foods. Just wish there was information on what way they were allowed to be cooked and whether you can add herbs or spices.....
on 25 April 2015
What a great book losing weight for my son wedding as I don't feel great in looking for clothes for it I'm so depressed with my weight as I have tried for yrs to lose it I'm 15st 5lb want to get down to12st 6lb the will recommend to my partner and friends and family.
on 15 January 2016
Had it week and it's working so far! Great that there is minimal choices so makes it a little way to remember and follow
on 30 April 2015
I throughly enjoyed this book, it was readable and easy to understand and follow.
I'm starting this plan right away!
on 14 March 2015
Not very easy to understand. Just lists food but gives no suggestions on how to combine into meals etc.
on 6 November 2014
Some good tips and advice, will have to see how wll they all work over time, starting out well.