5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book. I highly recommend
Sometimes when I finish a book that rocks my world I am desperate to get my review out there. I want everyone to know how good it is so that they too can experience everything I have just experienced. But I know if I rush to write my review it will just be gibberish in my haste to get the words out. So I have taken a day since finishing Escape from Paradise to sort out...
Published 23 months ago by Claire's Book Corner

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware the laughable scottish accent!
Well there is good and bad about this book. It's a captiving storyline which is dark and for the most part engrossing - paricularly the first 2/3rds.

For me it falls down in a few areas. I can't not comment on Colin's Edinburgh accent. OMG it's dire. I am Edinburgh born and bred and, trust me, we DO NOT speak like that. Colin is supposedly from a well to do...
Published 22 months ago by LiviMum

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting., 5 April 2014
This review is from: Escape From Paradise (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed about half of this book. I really enjoyed the Captive in the Dark series and Consequences series, so I can't help but compare this book to them. Maybe this book was too dark but it felt like there was something missing. Also the Scottish character was not the best written! His dialogue was a bit off! The book jumped ahead in sections and just talked about how the main female character had changed to adapt to her surroundings and left me wondering what had gone on. For once I felt the dual point of view in telling the story just didn't work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone must read this, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Escape From Paradise (Kindle Edition)
I didn't think I could read another novel as good as Captive in the Dark. I WAS WRONG! Gwen is truly and utterly a fantastic author. From page 1 I was hooked. This book has no boundaries, it's raw and unnerving. All the characters came to life, Gwens descriptions of them placing faces in my mind. She doesn't hold back any punches and this is what I loved about her writing. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, 18 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Escape From Paradise (Kindle Edition)
WOW - I really enjoyed this book - it wasn't as dark as some of the ones I have read lately - but just as good - and the ending was just lovely - they really are perfect for each other !!! Great characters and a really great story line !!! Very enjoyable read !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Escape From Paradise (Kindle Edition)
Wow - Escape from paradise is a brilliantly written powerful dark erotic read.

I read this book in one good it was so gripping could not but it down.

I will be looking for more from this author

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Escape From Paradise (Kindle Edition)
Read this in one day, it had everything, emotion packed, twists and turns along with an amazing love story, will definitely read more from this author.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›