Format: Audio CDChange

on 7 December 2013
I was bored at work and trolling through YouTube when I came across their initial audition. I was blown away by their rendering of The Impossible Dream, and the album just solidifies that these two Brothers have a great future. The album is simple yet rich with strong vocals and minimal interference from background music or hyped choruses, letting the Brothers really push the limits on their voices and it wins wins wins. I have played the album in my car/office/home and others here in California are asking me who they are. I hope that future albums will also have original music as well as old jazz, operatic and hymn standards to give greater chance for deserved success for these two.
on 22 February 2014
This was an impossible dream for me as the item never arrived - I guess it was one of the many "disappearing" items in the postal & courier systems in the high volume pre-Christmas period. Amazon did refund very quickly as I did not require a replacement as I had to hit the high street to buy one as it was needed for a present so could not wait for Amazon. The CD is what you may expect from this duo and is good entertainment and good value for money on Amazon. It cost me more on the high street plus the cost of petrol getting there!! I have no issues with the way Amazon handled the order and refund although they are in the hands of the carriers they chose.
on 12 August 2013
Richard and Adam have the most amazing voices, i voted for them on B.G.T and hoped they would get a recording contract so i could buy their album and what an album it is! It is a joy to listen to and i hope they go on to make many more.Yes the songs are covers but they are so well sung and arranged and it does not matter that a couple are not in english,i love Ill Divo and they hardly ever sing in english,that does not spoil the enjoyment of the music.Well done, Richard and Adam, i look forward to your next album.
on 29 July 2013
Can't get enough of it really get lost in this type of music I forget all my troubles and illnesses
on 30 July 2013
This Album deserves a 5* rating it is a great easy to listen to Album with tracks you will want to play over & over again I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys good music
on 29 December 2013
Ah the poor act involved with the egg throwing woman.....Well I suppose I expected too much. My fault perhaps as they are fairly new and the record label no doubt wants to make a fast buck. I suppose with a little time as in not rushed, these talented brothers with shine through as the great singers they are. Some pleasant songs but some should have been left off. But it fills the CD. I'm sure their next production will contain more of what they want and perhaps be better produced. Dare I say it? Their first single was ok, at least it didn't leave them with egg on their face.....!
on 31 August 2013
I bought this CD for my 87 year old mother who had seen the duo on television and was in raptures over them. They deserved every bit of her praise, they are wonderful. Their voices are superb and combine beautifully together. The songs chosen for this debut album are delightful and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to all lovers of crossover opera music. Truly, a must have. I watched an interview of these two lads who are brothers and they were enchanting. Their families must be bursting with well-deserved pride.
on 30 July 2013
What wonderful voices, these boys are sure to go on to have a great future,their singing sent shivers down my spine.They have done Wales proud.
on 16 August 2013
The fact that both of these young men are brothers and they have equally superb voices is just one of the many delights that any listener of wonderful music will find out if they purchase this album. Highlights for me are Power Of Love, Impossible Dream, Amazing Grace and a spine-tingling version of the Abba hit The Winner Takes It All. All lovers of fine music need to seek out this CD straight away and bask in the intoxicating classical almost operatic vocals. Go on - Treat Yourself.
on 8 August 2013
This must be the best cd of 2013! It arrived at 11.30 a.m. today 8.8.13 and I have already listed to it 3 times!! It is superb, spine tingling, raising the hairs on the back of the neck, no words truly describes this CD. If you like Il Divo and the like then this is the one for you. If Il Divo are looking for additions to their foursome then these 2 lads should be that addition. Their rendition of Ave Maria is to lift one out of any doldrums, and The Winner Takes It All is just superb, it doesn't matter that it is not in English, you know the words, but just listen to them they are great. Yes as one reviewer said "The Power of Love" is not the usual song but it is powerful. Just enjoy a great experience by listening to this cd. Long may these boys last and roll on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th cd's. Great music, fantastic sound - enjoy.

Gilly