on 6 April 2014
My baby seems to find this helpful as a sleep cue and to stay asleep, and I can sleep with it too which is helpful as she sleeps with me and we have it on all night!
on 2 December 2015
Wow! Brilliant CD. There are three tracks each 20 mins long. The first settles the baby, the second is less intense for a more settled baby & the third is for when the baby is calm/asleep. I've now been able to put my four month old down to self sooth to sleep. I then press repeat when on track three & have on all night. They are womb sounds playing. The third track reminds me of waves at the beach.
on 27 June 2013
This is a useful must have baby product that really does work. Loved by baby and family ;-). Would definitely recommend.
on 6 December 2015
My daughter likes white noise sounds of ocean waves but nothing calms her in the car (hated her car seat from 9 months and wouldn't sleep in it since then) and keeps her asleep, like this CD! Worth its weight in gold in the later months of her first year, what with separation anxiety and sleep regressions. She is almost one and loves it. Already purchased a second one to send to my friend who is having her first baby soon.
on 3 March 2016
Fantastic for our newborn and for many months after and even helped us parents to sleep more restfully - we felt so refreshed the morning after first using it. Can still use now for difficult toddler sleep nights and again, everyone rests better.
I bought it simply because I trusted Sarah Ockwell-Smith's brand, and am very glad I did.
on 3 March 2015
My daughter developed car seat aversion at 5 weeks. As I live rurally and have to take my son to school in the car 10 miles away, car journeys are unavoidable and I tried white noise, nursery rhymes, everything but she still screamed as soon as she was put in the car. This CD has been a complete lifesaver, she loves it, and so do I !
on 25 July 2013
How lovely to find a product that is based on scientific research, is gentle and most importantly - IT WORKS.
Love seeing little eyes drifting off to sleep comforted by the soothing sounds on this CD. Have also bought the ToddlerCalm CD for us to move on to in later months/years. The ToddlerCalm Toddler Relaxation Sleep CD
on 1 October 2014
Great buy and great service. I would recommend to anyone.
on 13 October 2014
Expensive for 3 tracks but worth it
on 11 July 2014
Good product! 3 tracks on the CD.