5.0 out of 5 stars Looks 100 times better than the price would suggest
for the money what a quality case this is. tough durable can protect the precious contents from quote considerable drops. Looks 100 times better than the price would suggest. I even liked for this brand for other phones we have I was that impressed.
Published 26 days ago by Simon Best

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good
This product is rubbish. It twists and the thin 'metal' over-sleeve becomes detached too easily. Not a good buy! Do not bother with this product.
Published 3 months ago by D. G. Aston

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks 100 times better than the price would suggest, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: Spigen iPhone 5S Tough Armor + Ultra Hybrid + Ultra Fit A (Tough Armor - Satin Silver) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome case - beware of cheap imitations!, 15 Aug 2014
This is an awesome case which I recently purchased for my new iPhone 5s. I wanted a case which was going to offer extreme protection and still look stylish. The Spigen case ticks all the boxes. One word of warning - beware of cheap imitation cases being sold on line and other 'auction' sites which claim to be Spigen cases. They are cheap imitations! A friend of mine ordered the exact same case as me for 3.95. Mine cost 14.99 from Amazon. The listing may state Spigen and all of the photos are of Spigen case but that is where the similarity ends.when it arrived you could clearly see that it was not of the same quality. I am sure you may be able to get genuine Spigen products for cheaper than what is being sold on Amazon, but you do run the risk of being disappointed when the case arrives. At least you know that it is a genuine Spigen case when you order from a site like Amazon. I do think the old phrase of "you get what you pay for" clearly applies to mobile phone accessories. Considering that the iPhone 5s retails for around 400-500' it seems a shame to skimp on a cheap imitation case for protection, thinking that you will get the same protection if you drop it. When my friend saw my case he immediately went on line and ordered one from Amazon. This is a great case and probably a one off purchase, so it pays to get the real thing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 14 Dec 2013
This is an awesome case. Gives good protection without being too bulky ! Well made and looks good. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 5 Aug 2014
Very sturdy case that doesn't bulk up the phone. If you have a screen protector on it tends to make it bubble, but only a little bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case ever!, 15 Aug 2014
I have owned this case for few months now and I can honestly say it is the best case that I have EVER owned. On the many occasions i've dropped or knocked my phone, it has remained fully protected.
The finish on the case is of a high standard, and the metal back panel gives it a nice sturdy feeling.

I would definitely recommend this product to others with an Iphone 5s.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was riding my bike with a few friends one ..., 23 Aug 2014
I was riding my bike with a few friends one night; we were having a bike ride to our local mcdonalds. At this point I had had this case for some time. Anyways, along im going, and my phone just comes flying out of my pocket, to the point where I thought it would be completely destroyed. Not a single scratch. This case saved my skin. Must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, strong, 24 July 2014
Good, strong, lightweight case that protects the phone and enables access to the relevant parts. The last case I had was military protection standard, very bulky, but you just don't need that unless you plan on taking your phone on some sort of extreme sport expedition. This does the job. If you drop your phone it won't break or scratch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, 23 May 2014
D. G. Aston (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for price, 14 July 2014
Best headphones I've owned!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone cover, 14 July 2014
Great phone cover. I got this having gone through a period of dropping my I-phone. Although makes the 5S seem quite chunky, well worth the added size to preserve and protect the phone. Only Issue is that the audio jack is slightly inhibited.