4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design, perfect for my ipad and protects it well
I really like this item. The rotating feature means that I can swivel the screen with ease. The design is lovely and I've received lots of complements. The standing feature is also really useful for working and using the ipad. Would recommend this item!
Published 7 months ago by K. A. V

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT Leather...But, does the job.
The title needs to read Pleather or PU leather, but for the money you can't expect leather anyway. My daughter loved it for her iPad-Mini and it does the job it's meant to, so that's the main thing!
Published 9 months ago by Ms. J. G. Pickard

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT Leather...But, does the job., 27 Nov 2013
Ms. J. G. Pickard "OnlyMe1959" (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple iPad Mini Blue 360 Rotation Polka Dots Leather Flip Case Stand Cover & Screen Protector And Stylus

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design, perfect for my ipad and protects it well, 29 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, 28 Oct 2013
My daughter bought this early October as a present for my niece for her 16th Birthday. My niece was very happy with it and to date I have not heard anything negative from my niece.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT RECOMMEND, 18 Jun 2014
The colour was vastly different from picture it was more pale turquoise with white spots rather than the deeper teal shown. It is plastic and not leather and there was no matching stylus. Returned for refund, but no postage cost as promised! Spend your money somewhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple minnie i pad, 10 Jun 2014
This was wrapped up well delivered on time. This was a well made product and is wearing well with the i pad being in constant use

3.0 out of 5 stars smelly case, 27 May 2014
I had to return which coated more than I paid for
The case looks nice but smell strongly of rubber or something
Gave me bad headache

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 April 2014
I love the funky colours, the compactness & the elastic strap to keep the case all together. The swivel part gets on my nerves at times because it flips the wrong way round. All in all glad I bought it & would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product, 28 Feb 2014
I can't rate this product highly enough.
Out met my expectations, especially considering the price.
Fast prompt service, would highly recommend this product and seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well happy with this, 11 Aug 2014
B. H. Tennant "HEG" (Leeds ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Well happy with this. It covers the iPad on both sides and also stands up when my hands get tired. Will definitely buy from seller again

5.0 out of 5 stars this product is very good, it arrived very quickly, 26 July 2014
this product is very good, it arrived very quickly, was well packaged and is of a good quality for the price