on 5 November 2013
I bought a Canon Pixma ip720 to print discs and training materials. All of my material has block- black backgrounds which i didn't think about when i originally designed my themes. Ink had been denting my profit margin significantly so i needed to ditch those genuine cartridges (which are only quarter filled anyway). I bought one of these cartridges as a tester and they are transparent so you can clearly see that all cartridges from this company are filled to the top which is a bonus. The price is brilliant and i will never order ink from anywhere else now. there is no difference in quality between these and genuine cartridges. Delivery time is rapid. I've been ordering these week in week out and as soon as mine has run out another batch has arrived. The seller notifies me by email when they have been dispatched and remind me on the day what time they will be delivered to ensure I am in. One cyan cartridge did have a puddle of ink under the cap which went everywhere but once i cleaned that up the cartridge worked all the same but out of the 30 I've bought that one fail wasn't a biggy. I'm not sure about the photo quality because i haven't printed any photos yet but they are perfect for my needs. It just shows how badly Canon and HP rip us off really when this company can produce better for way WAY cheaper
on 6 October 2013
I have recieved, used and re-ordered this ink. Good seller communication, quality ink at an unbelievable price. Prints high resolution pictures and no sign of bleeding - even on photocopy paper, Patrick Derry
on 4 September 2013
Great inks even dry quicker than originals great value for money and great colour I would highly recomend this product to anyone
on 18 December 2013
I am impressed with which the speed of my items were delivered my only let down was the packaging as they were loosely packed and I cartridge was damaged . But in there defence this was quickly replaced. So I will look to definitely use this person again when required
on 27 August 2013
Ink was a little faint (watery) Canon product is of a better quality. I am satisfied with what is has produced for the money though.
on 10 August 2013
I should have ordered for a Canon MG6150 printer. Supplier replaced with correct cartridges at no extra cost, I returned the mis-ordered ones. No problems.
on 9 January 2014
messy product hard to load would not buy again lost a lot of ink staining hands and carpet not good
on 7 January 2014
This is a second purchase of printer ink, and just like the first, it was delivered quickly and works without compatability or quality problems. Good ink! And great company...
on 20 March 2014
I am afraid that these cartridges didn't work for me. To be more precise neither of the large black cartridges printed, and I ordered an alternative—and rather more expensive—set, which have worked. I cannot recommend these, I am afraid.
on 9 November 2014
Complete waste of money.I have given one star because it is not possible to give no stars, which is what I wanted to do.
I have had trouble before with other brands of printer where the printer would not recognize so called compatible cartridges, but reading the reviews I thought I wouldn't have that issue with this canon printer. How wrong was I !
At first it said it couldn't recognize the black cartridge, now it can't recognize any of them. Don't know whether to get rid of the printer or just bite the bullet and buy the expensive canon originals.

This is an amendment to the above review.Prestige Cartridge sent me replacement cartridges for the faulty ones described,and so far they are working perfectly.For those reasons I give it 4 stars.