on 3 January 2014
A slack handful of free reports cobbled together and passed off as an ebook. If you have any common sense spend your time and money on anything else...
on 20 November 2013
Completely agree with Steve that you can build and deliver capability for your business using freelance staff. The book does a great job in explaining how to do that. I have found it can be extended into the offline world too. I agree with the Elance recommendation and feel the next book could extend this thinking to embrace collaboration.
on 8 July 2013
I wish I had this book some time ago, as my first attempt at outsourcing was a disaster and cost me money. However if you follow Steve's advice I'm confident i'll avoid the mistakes that I made the first time.
on 31 October 2013
Very informative I'm setting up a local music mag and I'm looking to outsource, all of the work this will certainly help me thanks Ste