Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 1 October 2013
I love all kinds of modern music, Dubstep, trance, and drum and bass they all have some really great qualities. This album seems to do them all justice and there are tracks on this album with fantastic orchestral samples, tracks with great vocals and of course they all have some amazing beats.

It's been a while since an album has come along where I like over 5% of the tracks and this one I genuinely like 90%, really good album and well worth it considering its price.

Highly recommended.
on 25 January 2014
This album is pure bliss from start to finish. Great tracks mixed in a nice order from start to finish.
Great Album to listen to before heading out in the evening, in the car and on come down after a night out.
Have converted a few friends to DnB after they have listened to this album. Will be a favourite for few years easily
on 18 November 2013
Brillain album if you want to annoy the parents with! Both of my boys 16 and 14 love it! Even better sounding on an ipod!
on 24 February 2014
A nice addition to the collection. Easy listening. Would recommend for a long car journey- my DJ friend likes too.
on 5 August 2013
A sublime mix of everything I love about Drum & Bass. I would recommend this album to lovers of good music!!
on 4 July 2013
Really like this mix album there are some really good song, there are bitof dubstep mix in the drum and bass songs
on 11 August 2014