5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, Keeps Daughter Happy for Hours!! Ours was Genuine!
Having purchased this for my daughter in April and reading the reviews before and after purchase I was getting confused as to why some people were being sold fake Looms. I now realise that we must all be buying from different sellers as the review is actually for the product and not the seller, only noted as someone else listed their sellers name.
Ours was purchased...
Published 5 months ago by Gavin

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a genuine Rainbow Loom product
This was advertised and pictures as a Rainbow Loom product, but I was sent a cheaper, derivative product and the seller has not responded to my complaints more than a week later, despite me saying I needed this as a gift in time for my daughter. AVOID!
Published 6 months ago by Robert Willock

‹ Previous | 113 14 1540 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rainbow Loom Make Your Own Bracelet Kit - Rubber Bands, Twist, Rainbow, Scoobies (Toy)
Good quality and robust loom and tool. Expensive in comparison to others available but having tried cheaper versions which broke easily, well worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Jun 2014
wicket2005 (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Good quality loom kit with plenty of bands to makes bracelets, necklaces, etc. Lots of different colours. Official product. 9 year old niece loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 16 Jun 2014
I was very popular for having bought this. My 9 year old god-daughter really loved it. Good little set. Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars My nephew is so happy!, 15 Jun 2014
V pleased with it. My nephew is delighted to have it n he make a lot differents shapes on loom brackets. Never stop him being boring for hours! Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 14 Jun 2014
I was concerned after reading other reviews that the Rainbow loom might be a fake. I checked the Rainbow Loom website which has a page about how to spot a fake but thankfully ours was the genuine article but the instructions were in French! It doesn't really matter as the instructions contain pictures and direct you to the website which has lots of video tutorials (in English)! The instructions though don't mention that the base is removable so that you can align the pegs according to the pattern that you are making. I suppose that it should be obvious as one of the tools have "base remover" written on it but I didn't spot that at first.

Hours of endless fun and a very happy seven year old.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product especially if you follow the demos on You Tube, 13 Jun 2014
We're really enjoying using this set and making all the advanced bracelets we can!

Initially it looked as though we may have had a fake because the box and instructions were all in French! I've checked with the makers of Rainbow Loom though and they produce it in French and English. Our set had all the Rainbow Loom trademarks and the box was correct - aside from the language.

I'm pleased we bought the real Rainbow Loom. One of our friends has a cheap version which means the looms can't always be made from You Tube because they don't have the ability to change the loom to make the more advanced bracelets and the loom? can't be pulled through the middle.

Now I need to buy more of the bands. I think it's unfortunate that you can't seem to get the real Rainbow Loom bands without ordering directly from America. We've found an alternative though that seems quite good with vibrant colours, the CE Mark and no dodgy smell so that should keep us going for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 13 Jun 2014
Bought this for my daughter and we both absolutely love it. Better quality that Krazy Looms and encourages creativity. Will be buying more so we can make more complicated designs.

3.0 out of 5 stars rainbow loom was sent french versions, 13 Jun 2014
was sent the original loom but all the writing was in french including instructions too much hassle to return items,but wasnt very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars rainbow loom success, 11 Jun 2014
This loom arrived on time and has provided hours and hours of fun and entertainment for our 9 year old daughter. It is all the craze at school and it's great to see them doing something creative, rather than watching TV or tablets!

5.0 out of 5 stars you are asking to much, 9 Jun 2014
ok my granddaughter loved it made many braclets for her friends did not receive notification when it was delilvered yes

‹ Previous | 113 14 1540 | Next ›