Size: Large|Colour: Black/White|Change

on 11 September 2013
I was recommended to try this by a friend in Spain, Great idea and works well with my Samsung Galaxy S4 - love the fact you can purchase additional tops for the Gym and integrates my Heart Rate Monitor.
on 14 February 2016
Fit was a bit small but overall product is great. I am a small in everything but this was a bit of a tight fit so you may need to go up a size. It is hand wash only but given the technology I would imagine all makes and models are. Went back to purchase another immediately after receiving it and found that price had been put up from £12.99 to a whopping £49! Have found cheaper versions from other stores so won't be buying again at that price and it receives only 3 stars from me as a result. I do wish sellers would be more transparent with their pricing. If you're reading this do not bother buying this at this price.
on 22 October 2014
Terrible awful sports bra, fabric was very poor quality, size did not even look the right size at all, Looked cheap and horrible and also felt awful so returned for a full refund :(
on 5 October 2014
You have to have at least one to use the heart monitor/ap and the price is way to much for the quality of the bra, and you probably need at least 2
on 8 January 2015
Works well but comes up small

See one answered question