5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase
First of all, the delivery time was brilliant.
When I first saw the trousers on amazon it was like love at first site! As soon as I got them and tried them on they had lived up to my expectations. They are absolutely beautiful, they fit perfectly and they are extremely comfortable. I love them so much!

I would recommend this product to anyone!
Published 8 months ago by Mia Sawaya

3.0 out of 5 stars waistband
I thought these would be quite large, but the waistband is very tight. I suppose this is so you can wear them high up on the body, but that's not why I bought them.
Published 8 months ago by Ms J.A. Fabian

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 15 Mar 2014
First of all, the delivery time was brilliant.

I would recommend this product to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars took a while to arrive but as described, 11 Jun 2014
stretchy waist so fits fine (Im a size 12) , the picture is a very accurate depiction of what you are getting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Material is so comfy and light, 8 May 2014
I love these pants, I am wearing the,pm as I type this! Great quality for price. Delivery took up to 2-3 weeks, so if you are not in a rush, buy these pants!! Pattern is beautiful & the material is so soft & light. I might buy a second pair when I get paid next month!! Thank you very much :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fashion Statement, 29 April 2014
I. Ali (Middx, UK) - See all my reviews
Delivered on time, packed well. The colour looks better than the picture, fits very well and is very comfortable.Great quality of material and print, would be recommending to friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars waistband, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: JEP01 Hippy Hippie Boho Festival Peacock Genie Aladdin Harem Pants Trousers Jumpsuit (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomesss!, 26 Aug 2013
Absolutely luv these trousers!they look great on,are really comfy&a magnet for the compliments! Defo worth the money&delivery was faster than predicted so all good:)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 16 Oct 2013
V. Bernardi (UK) - See all my reviews
They arrived much faster then what I expected! The trousers are beautiful made of a very soft and silky textile, the size is good and could fit a variety of sizes. Though they are not particularly long, I think that any one over 5.4" ( 1.70mt) will find them a bit short, or better they will not cramp around your ankle making that traditional puffy shape typical of harem trousers. However I am only 5.2" so they are perfect for me. Colour is more of a dark green shade then the turquoise in the picture, but is still very beautiful!

2.0 out of 5 stars Big nappy, 23 Aug 2013
I thought I would love these and be very boho., however I do not suit them at all, its looks like I have had an accident in them, and as there was no return address and the postmark was Thailand I will give to my Grand daughter to use for dressing up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and pretty, 26 Sep 2013
I love these harem pants - very comfy and light. However, the material is very thin (which is great in summer) but does wear easy - mine have already ripped in certain areas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, 29 Oct 2014
The material is lovely- soft and light. The colour is much better than in the picture, so was pleasantly surprised. Very comfortable and flow wonderfully. Have received so many compliments from them; I shall be buying another pair!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›