5.0 out of 5 stars excellent scooter and well worth the money
I bought this scooter for my 7 year old son and he loves it.
It is a great scooter for a child of his age, and he is able to control it perfectly.
He had never been on an electric scooter before and he took to this like a duck to water.
I would highly recommend this scooter.
Its is so easy to use.
Easy to charge, and easy to operate.
The...
Published on 27 Feb. 2013 by reeny b

3.0 out of 5 stars Very fast, not for young kids!
I bought this as a play around thing for my boyfriend and I (24 and 29yrs old respectively!) with the view of passing it onto my niece and nephew (8 and 11)
Delivery and packaging all upto the usual Amazon high standard.
Scooter took minimal assembly and charged really quick, took it out the the carpark and I about died when realised how fast it went! If you're...
Published on 6 Jan. 2013 by Lolli

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent scooter and well worth the money, 27 Feb. 2013
I bought this scooter for my 7 year old son and he loves it.
I would highly recommend this scooter.
Its is so easy to use.
Easy to charge, and easy to operate.
The child needs to scoot a little bit and then presses the green button located beside the right handlebar, then they just use the foot-brake at the back to stop.
Very easily done.
The instructions recommend 12 hour charge - we did this for the first charge, and for the evening charge.
Then during the day it has approx a 5 hour charge.
my son uses it for 50 minutes in the morning at 8.30 and 50 minutes in the afternoon at 2.40, and it has never ran out, its still full of power. There is a on/off switch located beside the charging port
So I charge at 8 in the evening and plug out a 8 in the morning for my son to use. Then it goes back on charge at 9.30am until 2.30pm for my son to use again. We have had no problems doing this and the scooter whizzes around happily.
I am very pleased with this purchase and when my daughter is 7 I will be buying another one.
Thanks for a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars pink electric scooter, 7 Jan. 2013
wow this scooter can move very quickly!!!!!! bought for my 8 year old daughter for xmas and she loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scooter!!!!!, 11 Feb. 2014
I brought this scooter for my son birthday and he loves it so much...I've even tried it out myself and it's fab...and the delivery was fast..thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughters Birthday Present., 25 Aug. 2013
Cannot wait to give this to my daughter for her birthday it looks amazing! It does however go a lot faster than I though so not sure how I am going to keep up!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves it., 11 Aug. 2013
We were worried this would not arrive for birthday, so we rang Amazon to find out and they made sure it would. My grandson would take this scooter to bed with him if he could.. He is five and has mastered this scooter quite well.....It is fast and keeps you fit running after him. I worry when he goes out of the garden with it so safety teaching here. The battery when charged gives him a couple of hours solid play, but he is off and on it so hard to say exactly.It goes over rough ground and grass though a little slower, which isn t such a bad thing, and the battery hangs underneath so you have to be aware of that.
The price is good, we bought the orange which is his favourite colour, which is just as well as the blue is the dearest. Together with a helmet, also a must, which we bought off ebay.

Alfie would say a fabulous birthday present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Scooter, 11 Jan. 2014
Bought two if these for my children after having to return another make scooter due to a number of faults! These are so much better , really well made & my kids can work them very easily! Would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shervers, 31 Dec. 2013
Excellent value for money , my son loves it. Speed is great !! Would recommend . Easy to assembly my 8 year old did it himself !

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor, 31 Dec. 2012
Daughter loves this razor. A very happy girl on Christmas Day! Shame weather hasn't been too good for her to go outside on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 31 Dec. 2012
Bought for 8 year old and he loves it... Goes fairly fast and charges fast too. Wouldn't recommend for -6/7 year older as too fast now need to be able to keep balance....

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love this scooter, 15 April 2013
I bought this for my 10 year daughter who loves it. Unlike some similar scooters the brake is a large button at the back instead of the brake levers

Razor E90 Electric Scooter