Price:£139.00 - £298.99

on 11 March 2014
Brought this for my grandson and he loves it. Bit more than i wanted to pay though, and i didnt realise it had a two pin plug so i had to pay for the eu plug.
on 16 March 2011
March 2011 - My three children each have one of these scooters in different colours and it's a struggle to get them off them. They had them for Christmas and love them to bits. Considering the rubbish you can buy for the same price, it's great value and spare parts are cheap to get off the internet. Every child gets scooter envy when they ride past them and the children love to hear strangers say how cool they look! A must have for any upwardly mobile child.

February 2014 - I wanted to add that three years after purchase, my children are still very much enjoying their electric scooters. They are now aged 12, 11 and 9, and my elder son has asked for the next scooter up for his 13th birthday this summer (larger frame, 15mph). They can't be used on the road, obviously, but are great for anywhere else that is paved, tarmaced, concreted or has low cut grass. Over lower grass the scooters slow down a little. My children use them on pavements to the local park which then has paved walkways all around. They are very safe and although some might think 10mph sounds speedy (their model) this is much slower than they would be travelling on a standard bicycle. In fact, children cycling on a push bike routinely overtake them on their scooters. Plus, were they to fall off (impossible unless they crashed) or if they needed to get off it quickly, compared to children coming off push bikes which can be pretty nasty, the electric scooters are only 3 or 4 inches off the ground. I would certainly recommend them as an add on to standard bikes. Ours are over three years old now, and although they are looking a little worn and battered they're still going strong. No problems with the motor on any of them. We've had two burse tires but the replacement inner tubes are cheap and easy to buy on the internet. A little tricky to fit, but that could just be us. Two or three times my son has ridden over gravel which usually results in a piece getting stuck in the narrow space between the back wheel and the mud guard which stops the scooter from being used. A little patience is all that's needed to remove the gravel and the scooter has then been back up to working. We can't recommend these scooters enough.
11 comment|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 July 2014
Brilliant scooter! Bought for my sons 10th birthday, we charged it up before wrapping, so he could go straight out and zoom around! He loves it, as does my 7 year old daughter. Seems fast enough, I thought about E300 but this is easily good enough. Great present and good price on Amazon, highly recommended.
on 21 August 2013
For my sons 9th birthday - very good and would take an adult (yes I have had a shot). You need to push it going to about 2mph to get it going but you get into the habit of doing that. Good fun and fast enough for a 9yr old. Still uses it, a year on.
on 8 January 2016
I bought 2 of these for my children for Christmas (10 and 7). They are just the right speed for them and really enjoy using them. They are only really for use on hard floors/pavements. They would get stuck on thick or wet grass. They do need charging for a while at first, but last for 40 mins before they need recharging. The quality of the scooters are also really good for the price.
on 28 December 2012
Brought this for my 13 yr old daughter , she loves it and follows me on it when i go fora run its done five miles and not run out of power. Dont know yet how far it will go on a single charge , but it does go further than it says in the manual , which is 4.4 miles. Excellent product.
on 23 August 2012
very good.my grandson loves it.only one issue with it is the on/off switch.it is positioned just under the foot board and proned to damage,as we found out on the second day.the switch caught on a small stone and broke it.im still trying to get a replacement.but still a good scooter.
on 7 December 2009
I bought this as a xmas pressie for my 7 year old daughter. It came really quickly and is so easy to put together - basically just slot the handlebar in and plug it in to charge, that's it! I've had a quick go (had to make sure it works ok) and it's cool she's gonna love it and i can't wait to see her face xmas morning. P.s same scooter can be found in Argos/Toysrus but more expensive.
on 18 April 2011
bought this for my 10yr old son. he's had hours of fun with this the battery life is really good but make sure you charge it properly as per manual instructions. very happy with this product though.
on 6 January 2015
my son has played on it twice and got bored because it runs out of battery after 30 mins and then its not the easiest scooter to push along due to the weight and that it has a chain, but im sure after more goes he will like it more!