5.0 out of 5 stars Loving my new speed rope!
Having used many types of speed ropes over the past few years, I must say that this CSX Speed Skipping Rope is excellent. It has been designed for speed and helps with double-unders as well as increasing your ability to skip faster, which means working harder. So if you're looking for a skipping rope for light to intense training, try this one out.
Published 5 months ago by M. Paul

3.0 out of 5 stars Great rope but watch the ankles
This rope is great for regular skippers, but if you are new to the game, like me, you will have very sore legs and ankles.

Great overall, but the rope gets caught up at the handle (area where excess rope is). This gets annoying and often breaks rhythm so as a novice, I would go for something else, but for experts and regular skippers this would be great.
Published 3 months ago by John Schneider

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving my new speed rope!, 29 Jan 2014
M. Paul (Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuinely Idiotproof, Proven by a Genuine Idiot, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: Speed Skipping Jump Rope - Adjustable Length 10ft / 3m Wire Cable Rope Plastic Coated - For Boxing, HIIT, Functional Fitness Training, MMA, Kickboxing - Black, Red, Blue - Professional for Men and Women Adults - Lifetime Guarantee (Misc.)
An excellent, fast, lightweight rope at a very fair price. However, better than the rope itself is the customer service.

I used my original rope for a couple of weeks in my front yard, only for the PVC coating of the rope to wear out, exposing the wire beneath. When this wire began to fray and scratch my legs, I whined to the company, who pointed out (entirely fairly, and much more gently than they needed to) that in both the product description and the instructions that come with the rope they specifically say the rope is not to be used outdoors, for exactly this reason. Not only that, they then sent me a replacement rope that I had idiotically destroyed. And all this after emailing twice in the first couple of weeks to see how I was getting on with it (over the Christmas period to boot). In fact, if the customer service were any more attentive it would verge on stalking.

Anyway, go ahead and buy one. You can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 6 Jun 2013
I'm delighted with this rope. Faster than the previous plastic one i owned and much better since i can adjust it more easily too. I've put some duck tape around the bottom of mine since I'm using it outdoors.
Swift delivery and some useful tips via email. Looking forward to putting skipping back into my new training regime..

5.0 out of 5 stars CSX Pro - Double Unders, 2 Jun 2014
Has really improved my double unders already, nice weight on the rope and handle size allows for quick turns - Impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic professional quality product, 28 May 2014
Rope is great for double unders as its so fast and in general I found it a pleasure to use.
Plenty of length and easy to adjust.
Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, 19 May 2014
Great Rope for a great price. Been using it for around 7 months constantly and haven't had problems. Would recommend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent rope, 14 May 2014
This was my first ever speed rope and it was more than worth the money.

I'd seen the low price on my suggestions on Amazon so decided to try skipping..I skip at least 15 minutes a day with this now.
It's easy to fit to your height and is very comfortable.

The only fault I really have with it is skipping barefoot. It's a painful experience...Just wear shoes and you'll be great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast!, 9 May 2014
Fast rope and smooth action - great value for money and already improving my double unders significantly.

Arrived promptly and got a follow up email from one of the co-Founder of CSX to see if I was happy with the product. Will definitely consider them for future purchases and would recommend them to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for double unders/Crossfit, 25 April 2014
I recently purchased the rope to help with double unders, and I love it. The previous rope I used to use moved very slowly whereas this whips round much quicker and easier. My old rope was one of those plastic reebok ropes which are much thicker, their handles are heavy & it always gets tangled. I have been using that rope for the last ten years, so it was time for an upgrade.

It wasn't until I discovered crossfit that I learnt what a double under was, and it's a great exercise to do. The handles on the rope are light and the rope feels strong. It doesn't kink or tangle and I can perform double unders with ease. I would recommend this compared over any other standard speed rope & it isn't as expensive as something like the Rogue SR1.

Definitely a must have piece of kit for anyone looking to improve their fitness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Great Customer Care!, 24 April 2014
Thoroughly pleased with the product. Easy to use and tangle free. Requires small instruction manual for best practices and tips and tricks. I have spoken to the supplier who has confirmed that instructions will now be included in with the skipping ropes.