5.0 out of 5 stars I love it.
My SW2 seems to be put together very well. My phone is an HTC One with NFC so connecting is a doddle. With the phone unlocked I touch the back of the watch (which is not switched on) and it powers up instantly and is up and running before I can put it on my wrist. First time your phone will tell you what to do and it is all very simple. I use the watch apps for gmail,...
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Cannot answer calls on phones other than Sony Xperia + very noisy metal strap.
Two problems:
1. Sadly, it's not possible to answer calls with the SW2 unless your phone is a Sony Xperia.
This is not mentioned in the product description, but it is in the description of the 'Call handling smart extension' on Google Play, which you won't look at until you buy your watch.

2. I purchased the SW2 with the metal wrist band as I thought...
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, just wish I could get my bt ..., 30 Jun 2014
Mr. Roger C. White (Bratton Wilts U/K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Universal SmartWatch 2 SW2 with Bluetooth One Touch NFC for Smartphones with Android 4.0 - Black Metal (Electronics)
Great watch ,just wish I could get my bt emails through it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 6 Jun 2014
Superb gadget and very effective

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, 4 Jun 2014
This watch splits opinion - some people love it, others see it as nothing more than a pointless gadget.

I had expected that the size of it and the need to charge it frequently might put me off, but I have to say that neither of these has been a problem in use. To begin with the battery did get used up relatively quickly (never less than three days between charges for me, but usually four and sometimes five days before it needs it). I now only use notifications for text messages - email/ facebook etc would result in my wrist constantly buzzing - and weather updates. If you install lots of apps then the battery use will no doubt be higher.

The metal strap is good quality as is the whole device in general. I read other people complaining that if the watch goes out of bluetooth range for their phone then it doesn't reconnect when back in range. It doesn't reconnect immediately, but if you leave it a few minutes it does - you just need to be aware of this if you're depending on seeing notifications on your watch. Personally, if I've left my phone somewhere and come back to it, I have a quick check to see if I've missed any - so not an issue for me!

All in all I really like this watch. I'm sure that the technology will improve again with future devices, but for now I'm happy that this works well with my Samsung s3 mini - something that samsungs own smartwatches can't do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great saves time and is fun to., 17 May 2014
Don't have to stop and get phone out of pocket still looking through all apps. The only down side is you do have to put up with a few James Bond jokes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best looking android watch out there, 8 May 2014
The ability to install tons of apps for your preferences and compatibility with any android OS makes this a must.

Big +1

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my life easier, 30 April 2014
I love this watch, it has just made it so much easier to go on facebook in class. I can also go on twitter and since the new update i can now make my own watch faces

5.0 out of 5 stars great remote for my s2, 25 April 2014
great watch for the money works well with lots of different aps from google play. good quality finish and not too bulky, I went for the metal strap which holds it in place nicely on my wrist.
Very easy to setup even on my Samsung S2 with no NEC

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 28 Mar 2014
Metal strap even fits the largest of wrists, watch looks good, apps are excellent, love the torch feature, well made and looks great, battery lasts 4 days on a 30 min charge

5.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to my watches, 26 Mar 2014
Ashraf (Alexandria, Egypt) - See all my reviews
I'm a big fan of watches and I've got many ones of different brands. I gotta say that Sony SW 2 is a really big addition to my collection. The watch itself looks smart and solid as much as a real branded watch. The battery lasts for almost a week with me in case of just wearing it daily. Highly recommended :)

5.0 out of 5 stars black metal, 17 Mar 2014
M MANN - See all my reviews
amazing watch the screen is very responsive and easy to setup to your phone. it came before the estimated date of arrival which is a plus

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›