5.0 out of 5 stars A godsend after breast surgery
Published 13 months ago by Buzby

2.0 out of 5 stars Bra rubbed
Found this item rubbed under my arms and I have only been able to wear it once. I was disappointed
Published 7 months ago by Kim Lillistone

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A godsend after breast surgery, 20 Nov 2013
These are the most comfortable and practical bras - ideal to wear after breast surgery especially if it is difficult to reach behind your back. I was worried that they might not fit but I ordered the size I normally wear and they were absolutely fine, snug enough to give support but stretchy enough not to rub or chafe at all. I can't recommend them highly enough - and the huge bonus is that they cost less than £7 each.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 18 July 2013
jules (bradford uk) - See all my reviews
perfect fit,(ordered size 42 im a 42d)very comfortable and soft,will definitely be ordering another if it washes good too (cant see why not)

5.0 out of 5 stars yes!, 20 Nov 2013
This came a while ago delivery was exceptionally quick, but I only just got around to trying it.In terms of support if your a bigger person it's not the best, in terms of comfort abso-bloody-loutly fantastic! and I've virtually tried them all some good some bad.This however is all you could ask, recommend if your going into hospital and want a sleep bra.I cant get the pull on ones to not roll up under the bust, thats when I don't give up the struggle to get them on.I'm chuffed to bits with this and will order more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item., 21 Feb 2014
Kathleen Burley (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I have a painful shoulder and cannot fasten bras at the back. fastening at the front and twisting them round is not an option when you can hardly lift your arm. I have searched all major stores for a product like this. Front fastening bras are hard to find, expensive and only seem to be in white. This bra is absolutely perfect. It is so comfortable and fits like a dream with the added bonus of being very reasonably priced. I can't be more pleased. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars About time I found a bra that fitted me right, 8 July 2014
Devon Butcher (Lancashire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I've been searching for a good bra in my size for months and I thought I'd give this one a try. When I first saw it, I thought 'I don't like it', especially as I've never worn a front fastening bra before. I put it on and tried it for the day and it was so comfy. It's like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders for finding a comfy bra that fits the way I like :) Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort n support, 12 Oct 2013
Bought this for after breast surgery. It was comfortable, supportive and easier to put on as it's a front loader.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Garment', 10 Feb 2014
Very comfortable and soft. I bought these to wear in bed to help my painful shoulder and am happy with them, very good value and I will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, 10 July 2014
Easy to wear and very comfortable most suitable for anyone with arm restrictions who have trouble coping with a back fastener.
Highly recommended both the product and the seller, it arrived very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy and easy closure. The only issue is the inside seam ..., 5 Sep 2014
very comfy and easy closure. The only issue is the inside seam left an harsh imprint on my breasts but did not cause discomfort

4.0 out of 5 stars bought it for post-mastectomy surgery. A bit tight on ..., 12 Nov 2014
Z. Zuskis "nostalgia" (Milano) - See all my reviews
bought it for post-mastectomy surgery. A bit tight on armpits, but ok to use whilst main expensive bra was in wash.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›