5.0 out of 5 stars Adjustable ribbon back - Stunning
Published 14 months ago by niki j turner

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!
Published 4 months ago by Ellen b

5.0 out of 5 stars Adjustable ribbon back - Stunning, 20 Jan. 2014
niki j turner "njturner" (Surrey) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: YAZILIND Collar Handmade Lolita Heart Drop Pendant Lace Choker Necklace Black Multi Chain (Jewellery)
This is a stunning necklace. I wore it last night for the first time. It looked really lovely on and it was great that the neck was adjustable as I don't like things too tight around my neck. I have just purchased the bracelet that matches it as I think it will look good together. Very unusual and also very stylish for those who like black and also like to be a little bit different from the crowd ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars yaziland jewelry, 5 Dec. 2013
Very nice...unusual...I just wish they made earrings in similar fashion. :Light to wear... can matsch an dress and any event

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pretty :-), 29 Jan. 2015
Mrs. A. M. Chadwick (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is really pretty and looks great when on.

The lace work is attached to two pieces of black ribbon by glue. I decided to put a couple of stitches on either side as I thought the glue might wear off.

Looks lovely when on, and the lace work is beautiful, and people have commented on it when it's been worn

The length of the entire piece is 31 and a half inches. So this allows you to have a nice bow when tied round your neck.

I'm really pleased with this and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for something a little different. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 2 Jan. 2015
This was a nice little gift to myself. It arrived pretty quickly, with no damage to the item. I've worn it a couple times, it's very comfortable and goes extremely well with dresses and corsets. It's light and adjustable, and for the price of the necklace I can't really complain about anything. I haven't had any issues with the glue, though I suspect if an issue does come up I can probably sew it back into place. Worth it if you're just looking for a little something extra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Necklas, 7 Jan. 2014
This is so lovely to wear, soft and elegant and the bracelet to match makes this eye catching. I love this and recommend it to anyone that wants to look different from everyone else

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, 21 Nov. 2014
I bought this as part of a Halloween costume, and when I put it on it looked great............ For about 10mins! Because they were glued not sewn, One of the ribbons that tie at the back fell off, just as I was leaving the house. Luckily it was a forty minute drive and I sat in the passenger seat, trying with my limited sewing skills, to sew this thing back on. It was only when I came to try to put it back on (and to no fault of the manufacturers) that I realised I had sewn the wrong ribbon, so I just had a small circle of fabric. It was with embarrassment that I asked the hostess for a pair of scissors so I could could the back in half, afterwhich it looked amazing!
Anyway I got what I paid for!

1.0 out of 5 stars This is rubbish, 9 July 2014
Cheap & nasty tried it on everything glued together necklace broke straight away not worth returning postage would have cost more than the necklace don't bother ordering this item rubbish !

5.0 out of 5 stars sweetly Goth., 10 Dec. 2014
The first one of these vanished somewhere in the ether, however the vendors were absolutely brilliant and sent me a replacement.
The people at Yazilind were very polite and helpful and the necklace looks really stylish. My friend, who received it as a gift was thrilled with it. The company has some lovely items and I'll definitely be using them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars collar necklace, 6 Nov. 2013
It is a lovely collar necklace.
A success! Everybody looks surprised with my necklace.
It's a good quality material and it looks very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Loved this item couldn't wait to wear it